Studio Custom Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 If you have this issue laying around in line to buy it off you, Steve Stevens is on the cover.
marcnorth Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 http://www.musicmansteve.com/maghome/guitarworld.htm Scroll down a little ways and it seems to be available here.
mathman Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 I think I may have this one. Not home but I'll check when I get back.
Studio Custom Posted July 1, 2016 Author Posted July 1, 2016 52 minutes ago, marcnorth said: http://www.musicmansteve.com/maghome/guitarworld.htm Scroll down a little ways and it seems to be available here. I saw this, but it's expensive for an example in not great condition. It might be a fall back position however.
HamStd Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 Let me see if I can find you a copy of that..... or maybe one better..... Peter
cmatthes Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 Peter...trotting out the "cover girl"?! (And not the one with the heels either?!?)
it's me HHB Posted July 2, 2016 Posted July 2, 2016 15 hours ago, cmatthes said: Peter...trotting out the "cover girl"?! (And not the one with the heels either?!?) They all wore heels remember
cmatthes Posted July 2, 2016 Posted July 2, 2016 Well, one of the features on that particular cover lacks legs/feet...
Studio Custom Posted July 2, 2016 Author Posted July 2, 2016 1 hour ago, cmatthes said: Well, one of the features on that particular cover lacks legs/feet... That's my holy grail Hamer.
HamStd Posted July 2, 2016 Posted July 2, 2016 8 hours ago, Studio Custom said: That's my holy grail Hamer. Really???? I guess I'll put this one back in its case then...... Sorry computer problems. fixed the upload P
gatorbyte007 Posted July 2, 2016 Posted July 2, 2016 13 minutes ago, HamStd said: Really???? I guess I'll put this one back in its case then...... That is Badass!!!
Studio Custom Posted July 3, 2016 Author Posted July 3, 2016 31 minutes ago, HamStd said: Really???? I guess I'll put this one back in its case then...... Pics aren't showing up for me.
Steve Haynie Posted July 3, 2016 Posted July 3, 2016 Somewhere stashed away are a bunch of 80's magazines that are available to anyone who will pay the shipping. Joe, if I can reach them I will give you that May 1986 issue if I have it.
it's me HHB Posted July 3, 2016 Posted July 3, 2016 10 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: Somewhere stashed away are a bunch of 80's magazines that are available to anyone who will pay the shipping. Joe, if I can reach them I will give you that May 1986 issue if I have it. Aw being sweet to Joe!
FGJ Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 I may have it. Will require some ferreting about the garage...
mc2 Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 On July 2, 2016 at 7:40 PM, HamStd said: Really???? I guess I'll put this one back in its case then...... Sorry computer problems. fixed the upload P Gee Peter.....Looks like a custom order. Who was it made for?? 😀😀😀😀😀 A couple more knobs would make it a BC Rich, no?
ZR Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 I may be the only one but I always thought it was Hamer's least attractive guitar body. I'm a big steve stevens fan but hate those cutaway/horns on that body.
Studio Custom Posted July 5, 2016 Author Posted July 5, 2016 2 hours ago, mc2 said: Gee Peter.....Looks like a custom order. Who was it made for?? 😀😀😀😀😀 A couple more knobs would make it a BC Rich, no? I'm missing a knob in mine.
Lockbody Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 34 minutes ago, ZR said: I may be the only one but I always thought it was Hamer's least attractive guitar body. I'm a big steve stevens fan but hate those cutaway/horns on that body. You not the only one, but I rank it ahead of only the Eclipse, which has the odd mix of a Junior-style top horn, then a Steven's-like bottom horn.
kizanski Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 1 hour ago, ZR said: I may be the only one but I always thought it was Hamer's least attractive guitar body. I'm a big steve stevens fan but hate those cutaway/horns on that body. No, you're not a lone. I'm not a big Stevens fan (nothing against him, I'm just not into him), but I never liked those guitars. I guess they're good for little guys.
Steve Haynie Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 The body shape never bothered me. After trying out one of those they became more appealing.
Studio Custom Posted July 5, 2016 Author Posted July 5, 2016 29 minutes ago, Caddie said: I smell a Steve Stevens Bromance.... Cheers! caddie Those are older photos, you must have missed this: Next week things are going to really look up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.