fractal Posted October 19, 2017 Posted October 19, 2017 I don't want to be a tease, but that's mine. ...and it will be glorious.
bubs_42 Posted October 19, 2017 Posted October 19, 2017 I see we have similar taste. 8 hours ago, fractal said: I don't want to be a tease, but that's mine. ...and it will be glorious.
RobB Posted October 19, 2017 Posted October 19, 2017 On 9/29/2017 at 4:32 PM, Northfield said: Thassa thick chunk’o’spruce. Dang.
cmatthes Posted October 22, 2017 Posted October 22, 2017 Excellent!! I see some of my upcoming guitar in that pic too!
bubs_42 Posted October 28, 2017 Posted October 28, 2017 I order one and then the flood gates open. Just wait until you guys see the next one I have coming. Mikes going to kill it.
DBraz Posted October 28, 2017 Posted October 28, 2017 The work of art continues. The first of its kind and it already looks like an "ultimate" variation.
Northfield Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 Bubs and I need some help picking a color....
The Shark Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 It better be translucent. That's all I'm sayin'. It may be inappropriate at this point, but I call dibs. And I'll pay the dough. Even if it's decades from now. Damn...
django49 Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 1 hour ago, veatch said: Dark Cherry. VERY light burst. A candy apple red Dolphin. Now THAT would float my boat!
BadgerDave Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 On October 27, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Northfield said: I saw this and thought "someone ordered one just like mine". Then I realized it actually is mine. Unless it's not. Jaw-dropping
veatch Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 8 hours ago, django49 said: A candy apple red Dolphin. Now THAT would float my boat! I miss that one. But I miss them all after they leave home.
bubs_42 Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 10 hours ago, BadgerDave said: I saw this and thought "someone ordered one just like mine". Then I realized it actually is mine. Unless it's not. Jaw-dropping I've had that same reaction recently. I had no idea the flood gates were open on the Semi-Hollows. Color has always been the hang up for me on this one. Do I want to cover the spruce or not has been the question. A solid but classy color will well the F-Hole Binding standout. With the Josh Gravelin P90 Size Buckers the guitar will fall somewhere between really class and devious. Lets not forget you guys haven't seen the neck yet!
bubs_42 Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 2 minutes ago, hamerhead said: Will it have poodle inlays? Where were you when I nailed down the details? Talk about coming in late in the game.
hamerhead Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 Well I was a little sleepy......plus you change your mind more than my wife.
bubs_42 Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 15 minutes ago, hamerhead said: Well I was a little sleepy......plus you change your mind more than my wife. I got nothing, but I do like to try everything! The only way to learn is to put your money down and put the gear in your hands.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.