GASguy Posted July 28, 2018 Posted July 28, 2018 For your consideration a 2006, I believe, Monaco III in solid very good + to excellent condition. Vintage neck carve, low action and great playability. Minor marks that would never photograph, no play wear, frets are like new. Asking $1350 plus actual shipping costs. *.********Now Asking $1300 plus actual shipping costs ******
jhn29 Posted July 28, 2018 Posted July 28, 2018 Greetings! What a beautiful guitar! Are you the original owner? And does the guitar come with the COA? Thanks—
GASguy Posted July 28, 2018 Author Posted July 28, 2018 Hello, I am not the original owner, I purchased it from a member of this forum (although it was an off-forum transaction). I have some case candy, the entact registration card, truss rod wrench, but I don’t believe I have a COA for it. I can look around just to be sure I do not. Comes in Hamer branded OHSC.
Montelovesco Posted July 28, 2018 Posted July 28, 2018 PLEASE tell me that CITES would be serious issue here. Please.
Montelovesco Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 6 hours ago, GASguy said: CITES would be an issue. Rosewood Board. Thanks. And my wife sends her regards.
Eli Posted July 30, 2018 Posted July 30, 2018 Mother of Pearl! That's a beaut! Were I not trying to make space... GLWTS
Disturber Posted July 30, 2018 Posted July 30, 2018 Perhaps the coolest and most awesome Hamer modell ever made. Buy it!
Caddie Posted July 30, 2018 Posted July 30, 2018 1 hour ago, Disturber said: Perhaps the coolest and most awesome Hamer modell ever made. Buy it! Thats a fact Jack. The Newport is too.
veatch Posted July 30, 2018 Posted July 30, 2018 Everything is right about this guitar, except that I can't buy it... 😕 GLWS
GASguy Posted August 4, 2018 Author Posted August 4, 2018 On 8/3/2018 at 6:50 AM, 0054 said: I got two questions, how old is your Juke Warbler and how does it sound with the miii... Asking for a friend...lol I bought the Juke Warbler direct from Gary Croteau about 6 years ago, it was a trade in he received from a customer toward another amp. He went over the amp completely, re-tubed it and put in a new Weber signature speaker, and offered it at a very attractive price. I like the amp a lot and most of my guitars sound very good through it. The Monaco III has the stock Duncan P-90s that are a little bit hotter than some P-90s but in a good way I think. The combination of the Duncan P-90s, the long scale of the Monaco III and the vintage voice of the Juke, running 5881s, is very satisfying to say the least. I wish I could keep all the guitars I currently own, unfortunately I need to downsize as I will eventually be downsizing my home.
GASguy Posted August 11, 2018 Author Posted August 11, 2018 Bump with a price drop. Now asking $1300 plus actual shipping costs.
guitarmonk Posted August 13, 2018 Posted August 13, 2018 This one is easily my favorite Hamer of all time. All my friends love mine more than any high end guitar I own. Turning down on the volume knob makes it sound a lot more like a strat. Turning up to 9 gives you all the grind you'll ever want and turning it to 10 makes it a rock machine. Easily the most responsive guitar I have ever played.
shankyboy Posted August 15, 2018 Posted August 15, 2018 On 7/30/2018 at 6:19 AM, Disturber said: Perhaps the coolest and most awesome Hamer modell ever made. Buy it! Totally agree. It is such a versatile and resonant guitar.
Lockbody Posted August 15, 2018 Posted August 15, 2018 Trying to make it gone. I’ve been waiting to hear back since yesterday.
bigolsparky Posted August 17, 2018 Posted August 17, 2018 If I can unload this one, I am definitely getting that one.
GASguy Posted August 18, 2018 Author Posted August 18, 2018 Still Available Thanks for your comments and interest, and thanks for looking.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.