Dana_V Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 Definitely no affiliation. Some reverb listings are full of useful information and plenty of pictures. Then there's this one. https://reverb.com/item/18933889-hamer-satfw-dcb-the-archtop-double-cutaway-dark-cherry This Hamer guitar is the best one out there for sale , There is no way any Other Hamer can top this one , I’m saying maybe match this one, but not likely, it’s just not been played it’s been in a case for many years and in a house not a storage , A heat and air controlled environment that makes a difference,
hamerhead Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 So, he took pictures before he stole it out of that car??
gtrdaddy Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 53 minutes ago, hamerhead said: So, he took pictures before he stole it out of that car?? I'm thinking the car is his "heat and air controlled" house.
kizanski Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 He gets the "worst pictures in an ad" award for today. Really, dude. What the fuck are you thinking?
kizanski Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 Here is a photo of most of the guitar in another of his ads. It must have been a stripper's guitar, because it's only wearing a g string! THANK YOU! I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK! (...and every week after that).
hamerhead Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 4 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said: I think it has chiggers. Hopefully that's all.
topekatj Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 8 minutes ago, kizanski said: Here is a photo of most of the guitar in another of his ads. It must have been a stripper's guitar, because it's only wearing a g string! THANK YOU! I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK! (...and every week after that). Gotta love a turd brown Strat. Got brown sound?
hamerhead Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 Nice-looking Special. I'm guessing he wants to keep it.
Dana_V Posted March 31, 2021 Author Posted March 31, 2021 Wait a minute! I KNEW it looked vaguely familiar but wasn't sure until @kizanski posted the one-string picture. That guy was trying to sell that same guitar back in 2019. He had it listed as "mint" (and priced ridiculously high) but admitted that he didn't know anything about it. So I, being Mr. Helpful, sent him a message through Reverb. He changed the wording of his ad and lowered the price a couple of times, but apparently gave up when he still couldn't sell it at $850.00 plus $50 shipping. https://reverb.com/item/21921082-hamer-special-usa I find his ad copy more enjoyable if you read it like beat poetry. This guitar is the best one out here , That’s a solid fact , I am selling it as is and there is no problems with the way it plays everything works , I have answered so many questions Only to hear I’m gonna pass , ok here it is I’m not answering any Questions take it or leave it for someone that knows about these guitars and has the money to buy not just to talk about guitars and their knowledge ,, OMG ! Sorry but It’s true, I can play with any , I didn’t know how dumb I was ,, Here's a screen capture of our exchange:
kizanski Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 13 minutes ago, Dana_V said: That guy was trying to sell that same guitar back in 2019. He had it listed as "mint" (and priced ridiculously high) but admitted that he didn't know anything about it. Here's a screen capture of our exchange: Ummm... This guy's an idiot.
Dana_V Posted March 31, 2021 Author Posted March 31, 2021 6 minutes ago, kizanski said: Ummm... This guy's an idiot. Well, yeah. 😆 But he's a "real pro"! This is a 2018 one owner guitar It’s their once a year walnut guitar , And made in the USA has a tremolo arm I block the tremolos and tighten down the screws to springs , I don’t use a tremolo no whammy bar for me , every thing works and It looks good and plays real well it’s been set up by a pro , a real pro seriously ,,, me ,, It has a great tone which is unique , the intonation , string height , pick ups are perfect , Very very good guitar
kizanski Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 3 minutes ago, Dana_V said: Well, yeah. 😆 But he's a "real pro"! This is a 2018 one owner guitar It’s their once a year walnut guitar , And made in the USA has a tremolo arm I block the tremolos and tighten down the screws to springs , I don’t use a tremolo no whammy bar for me , every thing works and It looks good and plays real well it’s been set up by a pro , a real pro seriously ,,, me ,, It has a great tone which is unique , the intonation , string height , pick ups are perfect , Very very good guitar lol - right! He had to be told (twice) that he'd have a better shot at selling the guitar with a full set of strings installed, and the year it was made (also twice). Also, he's a "MIM Stratocaster kinda guy." GTFO.
Carl.B Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 1 hour ago, kizanski said: He gets the "worst pictures in an ad" award for today. Really, dude. What the fuck are you thinking? I want to know which Walmart parking lot his house is in this week.
Bennyboy-UK Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 Fucking hell. This mouth-breather can own a gun and vote...
kizanski Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 1 minute ago, Bennyboy-UK said: Fucking hell. This mouth-breather can own a gun and vote... Maybe not. The odds of him being a convicted felon are pretty high.
gtrdaddy Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 2 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said: Fucking hell. This mouth-breather can own a gun and vote... Not without a permanent address
ebradfordrich Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 5 hours ago, Dana_V said: Wait a minute! I KNEW it looked vaguely familiar but wasn't sure until @kizanski posted the one-string picture. That guy was trying to sell that same guitar back in 2019. He had it listed as "mint" (and priced ridiculously high) but admitted that he didn't know anything about it. So I, being Mr. Helpful, sent him a message through Reverb. He changed the wording of his ad and lowered the price a couple of times, but apparently gave up when he still couldn't sell it at $850.00 plus $50 shipping. https://reverb.com/item/21921082-hamer-special-usa I find his ad copy more enjoyable if you read it like beat poetry. This guitar is the best one out here , That’s a solid fact , I am selling it as is and there is no problems with the way it plays everything works , I have answered so many questions Only to hear I’m gonna pass , ok here it is I’m not answering any Questions take it or leave it for someone that knows about these guitars and has the money to buy not just to talk about guitars and their knowledge ,, OMG ! Sorry but It’s true, I can play with any , I didn’t know how dumb I was ,, Here's a screen capture of our exchange: Apparently, he’s not a fan of punctuation either.
Hbom Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 Electric GuitarsSolid Body Hamer Hamer SATFW-DCB The Archtop Double Cutaway Dark Cherry Very Good $1,050 + Shipping Listing Sold 5 Offers 8 Watchers
HamerCustomEr Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 15 hours ago, Dana_V said: Wait a minute! I KNEW it looked vaguely familiar but wasn't sure until @kizanski posted the one-string picture. That guy was trying to sell that same guitar back in 2019. He had it listed as "mint" (and priced ridiculously high) but admitted that he didn't know anything about it. So I, being Mr. Helpful, sent him a message through Reverb. He changed the wording of his ad and lowered the price a couple of times, but apparently gave up when he still couldn't sell it at $850.00 plus $50 shipping. https://reverb.com/item/21921082-hamer-special-usa I find his ad copy more enjoyable if you read it like beat poetry. This guitar is the best one out here , That’s a solid fact , I am selling it as is and there is no problems with the way it plays everything works , I have answered so many questions Only to hear I’m gonna pass , ok here it is I’m not answering any Questions take it or leave it for someone that knows about these guitars and has the money to buy not just to talk about guitars and their knowledge ,, OMG ! Sorry but It’s true, I can play with any , I didn’t know how dumb I was ,, Here's a screen capture of our exchange: How on Earth could he have claimed it was mint when he admitted that he never plugged it in?!
ARM OF HAMER Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 23 hours ago, Dana_V said: Definitely no affiliation. Some reverb listings are full of useful information and plenty of pictures. Then there's this one. https://reverb.com/item/18933889-hamer-satfw-dcb-the-archtop-double-cutaway-dark-cherry This Hamer guitar is the best one out there for sale , There is no way any Other Hamer can top this one , I’m saying maybe match this one, but not likely, it’s just not been played it’s been in a case for many years and in a house not a storage , A heat and air controlled environment that makes a difference, Total Crapola...........................................Get out the deep wader boots because it's deep and this is the "BEST" bullshit description I have ever read, no other Bullshit story can top this one. Fair enough?
kizanski Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 1 hour ago, RobB said: Lotta outrage here, folks. Yep, lotta outrage... It's not without cause.
Dana_V Posted April 1, 2021 Author Posted April 1, 2021 12 hours ago, Hbom said: Electric GuitarsSolid Body Hamer Hamer SATFW-DCB The Archtop Double Cutaway Dark Cherry Very Good $1,050 + Shipping Listing Sold 5 Offers 8 Watchers Somebody BOUGHT it? Wow.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.