Hamer Fan Club Message Center

P90's rule

This is "Partscaster Evolution, Chapter V". That's my Warmoth neck slapped on a Xaviere strat-oid thing that I just got. Xaviere used to be Guitarfetish.com's house brand, so It has GFS pups. Sounds great!

Strat P90 (3).jpgXaviere headstock.jpg

• Like 4

heardhearted bill just showed me that. I couldnt see the sparkly badness though. really cool. What Warmoth radius do you like? Ive gone to their hugest neck just to stretch my busted hand.

All I do is warmoth strat shapes with F holes now. no matter the woods or pickups. I appreciate this!

Edited by phoenix
pic didnt work
  • Like 2

I've assembled dozens of strats lately to help out a charity and when doing them with 2 pickups and 2-3 knobs, I double-stack the knobs for lots more control and sounds. Its a cheap fix that also is huge on any Tele.

on my les paul paf strats its vol, vol double-stacked tone

IMG_0015.HEIC

• Like 1

That looks good Steve. I think my Warmoth is 16" radius, thin carve (which is thicker than an Ibanez Wizard), 43mm nut, jumbo SS frets, love it.

Edited by Brooks
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Brooks said:

Been awhile since I had a guitar loaded w/ 'em, P90's rule. That is all.

Strat P90.jpg

That must be quite an interesting tone machine.

• Like 1

Just to get the idea:

Ignore the click-baiting title, but that video got me into a not-yet-finished build project with a semihollow strat body, some awful smooth maple neck (sadly couldn't get a Rosewood one) and some decent Lollar P90s. Still looking for a pickguard and the electrics.

This one really sounds KILLER!

Congrats on yours!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JGale said:

Cannot resolve the .HEIC file.

It's Apple trying to pull a Microsoft (corner the market with a proprietary file format). Ran into this a few years ago when one in the office couldn't view photos submitted directly from another's iPhone.  Save everyone in your life a ton of trouble and:

Settings > Camera > Formats and switch from High Efficiency to Most Compatible.

ETA: almost forgot, fantastic build!  I have been contemplating converting the Stretschocaster to P-90s.  I've gone back to my favorite Suhr ML Standards for the moment, but a set of P-90s is really interesting.

Edited by velorush
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 11:27 AM, BTMN said:

Duncan P90s from a’96 Hamer Goldtop in this Hamer inspired Dean Z. 

IMG_0562.jpeg

I always loved this guitar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/18/2024 at 10:00 PM, HSB0531 said:

That must be quite an interesting tone machine.

It sounds great!!!

Strat P90 b.jpg

Edited by Brooks

looks great! hers one I did a while back with FatCats. I hard tailed it at the bridge then scooped half the wood out of the back and covered it with 3/32 Baltic birch ply. swimminpool rout on the top. no-name asian body with a Fender necklowrezCopy.JPG.5392c1e3e2ecbe9a8079692960653cd2.JPG

• Like 5