Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Help me find my son

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again y'all, Thanks for all the help and kind thoughts.

Austin hasn't lost anything here, where he spends most of his time. He may have lost some things that he has at his mother's place. Anything he needs, I can cover the cost of, besides, it might make Christmas shopping a little easier.

Not that I wouldn't appreciate anything you guys would offer, but please don't try and pass the hat or anything like that. I'd much rather y'all pray for those in desperate need or donate money to help them out. Lord knows they need it many, many times more than me or Austin.

:o:P:P:P:):D:P:o:P:P:o:o

Just received a text message from my ex's brother. Austin (my son) is okay. They're making their way back toward Jackson Mississippi.

Thanks guys, for all your thoughts, prayers, and help

BIG +1! Thank God.

:o  :P  :P  :)  :D  :P  :o  :P  :P  :P  :o  :o

Just received a text message from my ex's brother. Austin (my son) is okay. They're making their way back toward Jackson Mississippi.

Thanks guys, for all your thoughts, prayers, and help

BIG +1! Thank God.

Amen. Amen!!! Great news. :P

Cajun,

Great News!

Hamerica

Cajun,

Great News!

Hamerica

Just tuned in. Great news. I hope everyone else from that area here on the HFT has the same good fortune. Good thoughts for all.

-MattB

Thanks for the great news!

So glad that he turned up ok. We take so much for granted and it is unfortunate that it takes some hellish event like this to wake us up sometimes. I know I'm a little more "awake"-this is sobering shit.

Good. Now I can post what I wanted to all along:

The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was Mel Gibson in "Ransom":

GIMME BACK MY SON!

That and Harrison Ford's "Get off my plane!" from "Air Force One" are right up there with the "Road House" quotes.

Archived