Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New VH Single -- Tattoo

jisham

Why are you guys bringing in Chad Kroeger on this?? Just because I moved to Canada? Anyway, mind you I was talking about Wolfgang in the first place and not Eddie. You are also refering to the Eddie pics from the 2007/2008 tour. You all saw the cafe wha? pics and video. The hair is back on on Eddie.

HRR

and FYI Kroeger does not have long hair (well was it ever really long?) anymore but at least he looks a little better than Wolfie ;-).

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really have to explain this to you, Hardrockracer? Chad was brought in through the process of us taking the piss outta you for your shallow comments.

I didn't know you guys are taking this that serious. Give me a break. I thought this is a cool forum. I just find you didn't get it at all. Yeah, Halford and maybe also guys like Kerry King are true R'n R but they have an appearance and attitute even if they are bald. But there's people that just look like morons if they didn't have long hair. And in my opinion Wolfie is one of those. Plus I differentiate between the people who have unfortunately gone bald (by nature) and the ones that have short hair on purpose. If you like it or not I'd much rather see a EVH or Dave like they looked ca. 1979 than what they looked like on their 2007/2008 tour. If I go see a live show I want my money's worth. In comes the stage show. And I haven't seen that much from the videos on youtube of this last tour. So at those ticket prices they better have their act together not only plying-wise but in terms of looks.

HRR

And yes, you have to explain this Chad thing to me, because I don't know what problem you Americans have a with Nickelback. I am not what you would call a fan of this band but they are definitely not as bad as some do make em look like.

that dork had to stand behind the stage if he was in my band being so fat and ugly.

Well, we can't all look as good in a bikini as you <_<

Well, it's not that he couldn't change that. Lose a bit of weight and most important let his hair grow. He even looked more Rock 'n Roll on the reunion tour. I just hate if rock musicians look like bank clerks.

HRR

I agree that seeing him up there reminds me of the old sesame street song "one of these things does not match the other..."

But, i won't agree with the "too fat for rock and roll":

bachmx.jpg

Warren_Haynes-306x382.jpg

lesliewestweb.jpg

Shawn+LaneGit.jpg

King1.jpg

Honorable mention for Dimebag, Yngwie, and late-era Robbin Crosby if'n you'r looking to metal for comparisons...

And Wolfgang, that dork had to stand behind the stage if he was in my band being so fat and ugly.

HRR

Wolfie simply doesn't fit. They'd better hired a 4 stringer to bring a little competition onto stage and lift the songs up to were they belong - sky high.

Billy_Sheehan_Bass.jpg

And Wolfgang, that dork had to stand behind the stage if he was in my band being so fat and ugly.

HRR

Wolfie simply doesn't fit. They'd better hired a 4 stringer to bring a little competition onto stage and lift the songs up to were they belong - sky high.

Billy_Sheehan_Bass.jpg

DLR has already played with Billy and I must say, while it was thrilling to watch him and Steve Vai trade licks on stage, I don't think their tunes stood up to classic VH. However, I do think Sheehan's DLR material was markedly better than Mr. Big's... :lol:

It's "tramp stamp tat"...

I hear cat too, specifically Kat, but maybe that's because I have a good friend named Kat(hleen) that has some pretty silly ink.

These are supposedly DRL's hand written lyrics:

DLR_Hand-Written_Tattoo_Lyrics.jpg

Wolfie may not be able to sing, but he can play! Check out the Cafe Wha video for She's The Woman. He's all over that bass and playing great melodic lines.

It's not just playing...

Wolfie may not be able to sing, but he can play! Check out the Cafe Wha video for She's The Woman. He's all over that bass and playing great melodic lines.

It's not just playing...

I wonder what his dear old Dad would do if Wolfie started growing his hair long and grew a scraggly 'stache and beard? Edited to add: in a Michael Anthony sort of way, natch. Provided that it wasn't Eddie's idea first, that is. :lol:

I think everyone that bags on Wolfie because of the way he looks should post up a pic of themselves. Gotta be some real lookers in the bunch...

Archived