Boomerang~Junkie Posted April 10, 2017 Author Posted April 10, 2017 Once this sells, that will surely make two of us (Unless you're the buyer!).
Ted Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 She is simply amazing! If I had the cash I would make her mine!!!! GLWTS
polara Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 15 hours ago, django49 said: Oh, man! I wish I got on with that body style..... That's why I sold my Ultimate. I wanted so much to bond with that big shape, but... Rest assured this is aguitar that wlll meet the buyer's expectations.
velorush Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 5 hours ago, polara said: That's why I sold my Ultimate. I wanted so much to bond with that big shape, but... Rest assured this is aguitar that wlll meet the buyer's expectations. Exactly the reason (and the only reason) I sold 0023. Shape aside, it was simply the finest stringed instrument I'd ever played, amplified or not.
DBraz Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 If you like this shape, colour and the sustain block, I question why anybody could even consider an alternative similar shaped design. Mike's work is incredible. Dare I say it better than Hamer. The wood selection is absolutely first class and the sound...
SATCH1967 Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 Dang i would have traded half my axes stash for that one,,, Very nice guitar and so sorry you have to part with it.
DaveL Posted April 10, 2017 Posted April 10, 2017 1 hour ago, DBraz said: If you like this shape, colour and the sustain block, I question why anybody could even consider an alternative similar shaped design. Mike's work is incredible. Dare I say it better than Hamer. The wood selection is absolutely first class and the sound... Not saying Hamer's work isn't nice... but I am definitely seeing more consistently excellent tops on Mike's stuff. the tops seem even better on the pure custom stuff.
Dave Scepter Posted April 11, 2017 Posted April 11, 2017 Seriously, what's not to love?.. I love Standard/Blitz shaped guitars, especially with a perfect Flame/Color combo, SB Bridge, plus it's impeccably crafted by Mike... my question is, can somebody please hurry up and buy this so I can quit looking at it (often) and stop me from trying to allocate funds from?.. yeesh
foodermon Posted April 11, 2017 Posted April 11, 2017 breaks lurker status for a while to say "PM sent". this time, no flinch!
Dave Scepter Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 1 hour ago, foodermon said: breaks lurker status for a while to say "PM sent". this time, no flinch! Congrats & phew!... You're getting an awesome guitar! ... now I can go back to looking at less expensive crap
kizanski Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 1 hour ago, foodermon said: breaks lurker status for a while to say "PM sent". this time, no flinch! But but but... Don't you want to know what it weighs?
BTMN Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 Man, that is a Cool place for that to go. I been thinking about this guitar for 3 days! TR28 ALMOST left the house it was so jealous.
conorb Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 Nice one. Glad to see it's going to stay in the family.
redline Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 Nice. You better let it out of the house, though. Just sayin'....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.