Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Sorry, but I needed the saddles as spareparts for several sustain block bridges to keep them in original working condition. And the price ( EUR 30,00) was, in my opinion, very reasonable.
  3. Today
  4. Until I make a decision I'm experimenting with a spare MXR Timmy as a clean boost in front of my EH Soul Food. Gain adjusted to zero, clipping switch set to the middle position to maximize headroom, volume set in various places to test results. It worked pretty well last weekend.
  5. No I bought it from Willcutts.
  6. Hey y'all, Long time! I haven't shipped anything cross-border in quite a while and I intend to part with a few cool vintage Hamers. Any recent recent experiences with cross-border shipments, specifically Canada -> USA? Any extra forms to fill beside the standard description and declared value? Any BS related to tariffs, declared values, cites etc to be aware of? Thanks
      • 1
      • Like
  7. That was Rick's Picks in Rockford when I went. He also has (or had) a checkerboard Mini. I would bet that he's going to get 0004 if nothing else.
  8. If I could still play, I'd buy it back. It was a Holy Grail of a guitar for me and spent 16 years in my guitarsenal. When I had my Cheap Trick tribute band, I rotated through all of my 25 guitars and usually took 3-5 to my gigs. That was the ONLY guitar that went to every gig. I miss playing it terribly.
  9. That coat is a big "HELL NO!"
  10. Then there's this... https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297648/rick-nielsen-black-overcoat-peed-on-by-nikki-sixx
  11. That all hog reminds me of the all hog Tally that popped up on reverb briefly several years back. I really wish I'd have grabbed that one.
  12. Can't find anything about it, but wouldn't surprise me. Maybe it got mixed up with Pink Floyd being in a car and just deciding to not pick up Syd Barrett. That was another very strange exit, mainly because Barrett had pretty much become a space cadet by then, totally out of touch with reality.
  13. Gosh I wonder if I sold mine to you! I couldn't take the weight.heaviest guitar I ever owned. Sounded fantastic after I put Lollar P90's in it!
  14. I should put my owned and worn sweaters 4sale too. Maybe someone’s bidding on it. I bet none would do.
  15. These are great amps. I purchased the SYN-2 Rackmount 2 modules and use a Carvin Tube 100 Stereo power amp. The Soldano SLO-2 module is amazing and the Steve Vai Signature. GLWTS.
  16. They really are a great tool to have in your bag of tricks. I mainly just used them as a power amp for my rack stuff as I don't really have any big amps to tame or smaller amps to unleash..yes..they will give your little 10-20 watters some balls!!.lol!
  17. Yesterday
  18. Check Kent Armstrong's handwound offerings. Neck or side (pickguard/finger rest) mount, P90, PAF, smooth-top minihum (the original Benedetto)... He's been at it for decades, and is the first place most archtop builders look, for good reason. Made me a custom pair 25 years ago. Someday, I'll finish that guitar!
  19. It is a great guitar, that guitar looks amazing and sounds amazing.
  20. I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more. GLWTS!
  21. Exactly what I was thinking. That's what I would do, were it mine. Then I'd sell it, of course.
  22. I didn't want to be greedy - we should all participate here.
  23. Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable. $750.00 shipped
  24. Nominated for "Understatement Of The Year."
  25. IIRC, from my own observations and owner history, the 'USA' font changed sometime in 1996. I'm pretty sure that both USA fonts were in use in 1996, it probably wouldn't be difficult to go on a photo search to try to narrow down when exactly it happened, just time consuming and I was never that motivated to do it. Besides, this would have applied to practically any Hamer headstock with a black background (Standards, Specials, Eclipses, and so on), and there probably isn't any guarantee that this all occurred for all models at the same time.
  26. I realized I had that particular problem between the first and second sets just this past Saturday. Strap length matters!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...