-
Posts
9,324 -
Joined
-
Days Won
45
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by velorush
-
NGD: I thought I was over this scenario
velorush replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Have a link handy? -
I sent a little sumpm sumpm via PayPal on 18 March.
-
ALWAYS wanted one of those and came close to buying on BITD. Black / green was the classiest configuration (of course I was drawn to the more garish options).
-
What the heck did I buy? Native drum content?
velorush replied to mirrorimij's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
I think I'm out - Spotify reveals all-time Top 20
velorush replied to gorch's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I'll give you unmitigated shite: how's about seven octaves of C-ish in my left ear at a perceived loudness of around 70 dB, 24/7/365? All sense of quality is 'lossless' on me! đđ©đ -
NGD: I thought I was over this scenario
velorush replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
With the case! I have only seen one Micro Frets in person and that was more than 40 years ago. Amazing condition! -
I think I'm out - Spotify reveals all-time Top 20
velorush replied to gorch's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
As you wish (play shuffled for best results): The best time I have available for Spotify is during workouts. This gets blasted through an Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 loudly enough to camouflage the ridiculous groans of an old man going to failure on every set. -
In my limited experience that's actually pretty good terms. Gruhn's, for example, used to pay 50% of their appraised value.
-
Given your more populated location, I definitely think so. Here in the land between the two swamps? Not so much. đ
-
I think I'm out - Spotify reveals all-time Top 20
velorush replied to gorch's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Most-streamed songs of all time on Spotify: âBlinding Lightsâ by The Weeknd âShape of Youâ by Ed Sheeran âSweater Weatherâ by The Neighbourhood âStarboyâ by The Weeknd and Daft Punk âAs It Wasâ by Harry Styles âSomeone You Lovedâ by Lewis Capaldi âSunflower (from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) by Post Malone and Swae Lee âOne Danceâ by Drake, Wizkid and Kyla âPerfectâ by Ed Sheeran âStayâ by the Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber âBelieverâ by Imagine Dragons âI Wanna Be Yoursâ by Arctic Monkeys âHeat Wavesâ by Glass Animals âLovely (with Khalid)â by Billie Eilish and Khalid âYellowâ by Coldplay âThe Night We Metâ by Lord Huron âCloserâ by the Chainsmokers and Halsey âBirds of a Featherâ by Billie Eilish âRiptideâ by Vance Joy âDie With a Smileâ by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars -
I think I'm out - Spotify reveals all-time Top 20
velorush replied to gorch's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Most-streamed albums of all time on Spotify: Un Verano Sin Ti by Bad Bunny Starboy by The Weeknd Ă· (Deluxe) by Ed Sheeran Sour by Olivia Rodrigo After Hours by The Weeknd SOS by SZA Hollywoodâs Bleeding by Post Malone Lover by Taylor Swift AM by Arctic Monkeys When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? by Billie Eilish Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa Beerbongs & Bentleys by Post Malone ? by XXXTentacion Mañana SerĂĄ Bonito (Bichota Season) By Karol G YHLQMDLG by Bad Bunny Doo-Wops & Hooligans by Bruno Mars Views by Drake Midnights by Taylor Swift Scorpion by Drake Beauty Behind the Madness by the Weeknd -
I think I'm out - Spotify reveals all-time Top 20
velorush replied to gorch's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Most-streamed artists of all time on Spotify: Taylor Swift Bad Bunny Drake The Weeknd Ariana Grande Ed Sheeran Justin Bieber Billie Eilish Eminem Kanye West Travis Scott BTS Post Malone Bruno Mars J Balvin Rihanna Coldplay Kendrick Lamar Future Juice WRLD -
I hadn't heard of this pedal, so I went searching for really well-written review. I found one and ran across this quote: Well, that led me on another search as I hadn't heard The Darkness that I recalled. Spotify, "Permission to Land." Hmmm. "Permission to Land." I found the guitar tones as fantastic as the singer not. To each their own... All that to say, what an incredible sounding MIAB overdrive. This demo runs through tons of settings with humbuckers and singles. I especially liked the gain at zero tones at 5:32 and some EJ-esque violin tones at around 8:30. Seems really versatile.
-
T-51 Tele $4.5K - why?
velorush replied to DarkHammer's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Dude... it's Metallic Green. You know, "Super Rare." -
WTB - Ben 2026 Beady eye!
velorush replied to Bennyboy-UK's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have a '91 vintage sunburst Howard Roberts Fusion III (first year) I might part with as it just doesn't get played. It has Lollar Imperials in it (the original 490T/R set would come with it). If you're set on black, I understand. They do pop up on Reverb fairly regularly. -
That Gretsch did not deserve that. Reminded me of
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Alice Sweet Alice -
Nicely done, some more convincing than others.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Shure - spendy but fairly bullet-proof performance. We run six channels at church. We're extremely rural, so we're still able to get away with the older SLX line. Encroaching consumer technology has made SLX all but useless in cities. We had one (ten years old) receiver go down last month so we opted for the newer QLXD line to hopefully futureproof the system. We plan on replacing each channel with the newer tech as they go belly-up, but four of the remaining five are more than fifteen years old. One channel, receiver / transmitter pack was just over $1,100. That's pretty pricey, but they really do last.
-
Hamer-adjacent Ovation acoustic electric bass. I've never seen one of these so I have no idea if they're desirable for gigging, but it's a really cool looking instrument IMO. Rare 1990s Ovation Viper Bass - USA Made (Hamer Era) - Limited Production | Reverb No affiliation, of course.
- 1 reply
-
- 7
-
-
How did I not know about BBM? Amazing!
-
Gibson Guitars QC Issues - Root Cause Determined
velorush replied to velorush's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I got an email this morning with that GIF and all I could think about was faking a report. I finally gave in as I was about to leave work.