Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have been taking care of Davy Knowles' guitars and at a recent show I brought my 59 TV for him to play. He asked me if I had an amp in the van. I had my trusty old bulletproof Tech21 Trademark60.  He told me to bring it in that we would jam and I assumed this would be before the show. I was wrong… It was during the show. For your entertainment pleasure, here is the head cutting section at the end of the song…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by UncleGreg
Spellink
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

You must be stoked Greg? That was cool as heck 😀

Posted

Davy Knowles, he comes from the Isle of Man, and his first band was called “Back Door Slam.  I cannot remember who I saw them warm up for 

at the SFFillmore circa 2003/4.but he was pretty good then, too. 
 

Go uncle Greg.👍

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 10:48 AM, UncleGreg said:

I have been taking care of Davy Knowles' guitars and at a recent show I brought my 59 TV for him to play. He asked me if I had an amp in the van. I had my trusty old bulletproof Tech21 Trademark60.  He told me to bring it in that we would jam and I assumed this would be before the show. I was wrong… It was during the show. For your entertainment pleasure, here is the head cutting section at the end of the song…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! Pure awesomeness, Greg! Hope you're well, buddy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...