UncleGreg Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) I have been taking care of Davy Knowles' guitars and at a recent show I brought my 59 TV for him to play. He asked me if I had an amp in the van. I had my trusty old bulletproof Tech21 Trademark60. He told me to bring it in that we would jam and I assumed this would be before the show. I was wrong… It was during the show. For your entertainment pleasure, here is the head cutting section at the end of the song… Edited September 22 by UncleGreg Spellink 16 2 1 Quote
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 22 Posted September 22 You must be stoked Greg? That was cool as heck 😀 Quote
UncleGreg Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM Full song.... https://youtu.be/2YSCLWhVAnA?si=ygAHnQak_6WkXT2U 4 1 Quote
topekatj Posted Monday at 04:42 AM Posted Monday at 04:42 AM Davy Knowles, he comes from the Isle of Man, and his first band was called “Back Door Slam. I cannot remember who I saw them warm up for at the SFFillmore circa 2003/4.but he was pretty good then, too. Go uncle Greg.👍 2 Quote
Kerry Marchman Posted yesterday at 04:28 AM Posted yesterday at 04:28 AM On 9/22/2026 at 10:48 AM, UncleGreg said: I have been taking care of Davy Knowles' guitars and at a recent show I brought my 59 TV for him to play. He asked me if I had an amp in the van. I had my trusty old bulletproof Tech21 Trademark60. He told me to bring it in that we would jam and I assumed this would be before the show. I was wrong… It was during the show. For your entertainment pleasure, here is the head cutting section at the end of the song… Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! Pure awesomeness, Greg! Hope you're well, buddy! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.