Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Imposter

I would like to make a public apology to Jackass for perhaps drawing attention to the comments by a post I added to Coolfeels thread. I have since removed my post. I thought he was just letting off some steam but it clearly was not the case. Nice damage control on JA's part to get the comments removed.

Douchey move. Totally.

I've never seen Jol's guru page but my guess is if you haven't registered then anyone can with your username. Never thought about that one before. I guess one can do damage all over the net if you haven't registered beforehand. I don't see any defense available.

I think someone was recently booted off the HFC, who was supposedly "friends" with Jol. So he would know about Jol's blog.

Could this be his juvenile way of getting back at the board?

Jackass, I hope all is well with you and no repercussions become of this crap.

You literally have to open an email account with the username "jackass" on every domain name to ensure yours doesn't get used by someone trying this shit.

Even then they can hack into your account.

As someone said earlier, let's see if we can find their IP address and see who did this.

We can't do any of that - that's all up to Jol.

We can't do any of that - that's all up to Jol.

I stand corrected.

Jol is the only one who is able to do that.

If it was on here, we could do that with no problem. We could even cross-reference the IP address if Jol wanted to share that with us. If it was somebody from here or who was on here, we'd know.

I think that would be an excellent idea to find out who the jerkfuck is who thought it might be funny to stir some shit up...

Yup, and with the impression jackass isn't contributing to many forums, it seems likely they've at least passed through here.

Archived