Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA - One of the saddest sights I've ever seen...


Recommended Posts

Posted
22 hours ago, santellavision said:

Not to mention, it looks like the two 'buckers are standard spaced and not F-spaced. The poles don't line up very well at all.

bkmzpjdx4dm7xqnjiglp.webp

Come on, now...I'll bet a two finger G chord on the open D and G strings sounds fine!

Posted
14 hours ago, scottcald said:

Did Nigel Tufnel do the routing?  "This slot is like 1 larger so it'll get bigger sounds"

And none blacker, too!

Posted
On 6/12/2025 at 12:50 PM, santellavision said:

Not to mention, it looks like the two 'buckers are standard spaced and not F-spaced. The poles don't line up very well at all.

bkmzpjdx4dm7xqnjiglp.webp

My Custom ordered 89 Californian Elite Glue In Neck bound and boomers came in from Hamer with a SD JB not F-spaced and it sounds fine.

I don't understand why they didn't put in a F-Spaced SD?

Posted
22 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

My Custom ordered 89 Californian Elite Glue In Neck bound and boomers came in from Hamer with a SD JB not F-spaced and it sounds fine.

I don't understand why they didn't put in a F-Spaced SD?

It may have been right before Seymour Duncan F-Spaced JBs were available.  I think they came out in either very late 1989 or early 1990.

Posted

I'd buy it if it was like $1200 shipped. But I'd be looking are placing some or all of the pickups. I'm not OCD, but I can't jive with how the spacing looks so off. Maybe it's just the picture?

  • 1 month later...
Posted
Quote

This is the only one I have ever seen with a SHH configuration.

Well, why might that be? 

Posted
5 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

That guy is not safe.

It has not yet had hinges added or been carved up like a potato...but an intervention is clearly required. 

 

spacer.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...