Jakeboy Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 Title says it all....who has these or the skeleton Hamer dude covers for sale?Thanks!Mark
Stokesdead Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 I made a batch a few years back and sold them here... but those are long gone.
serial Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 They were AWESOME. I have one or two left, but no way am I letting those go!
Jakeboy Posted October 23, 2011 Author Posted October 23, 2011 If anyone has any for sale, let me know....my cboard Special needs one!
crunchee Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 If all else fails, just get some of that checkerboard duct tape.
Jakeboy Posted October 24, 2011 Author Posted October 24, 2011 That is a great idea! Where do they sell the duct tape?
crunchee Posted October 24, 2011 Posted October 24, 2011 ...as according to MC2: http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51329 Oops, I guess it's DUCK tape!
mc2 Posted October 24, 2011 Posted October 24, 2011 ...as according to MC2: http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51329 Oops, I guess it's DUCK tape! Rumor has it that Gibson owns the trademarked name "Duct," so now tape companies and roadies must refer to this as "Duck" tape or be sued for infringement. Gibson is also trying to claim that they now own the donut shape, so all other tape companies will have to change the shape as well. They are making the Gibson version from endangered glue Henry J. discovered in Thai bondage houses
atquinn Posted October 24, 2011 Posted October 24, 2011 I made a batch a few years back and sold them here... but those are long gone.I have one on my Floyded Studio. Thanks again for doing those. It's a great touch.-Austin
Stokesdead Posted October 24, 2011 Posted October 24, 2011 http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51440
Hamerica Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 If someone is willing to make a batch, count me in.Hamerica
tommy p Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 If someone is willing to make a batch, count me in.HamericaMe too.
svl Posted October 30, 2011 Posted October 30, 2011 I want some bad- what do we have to do to get a batch done?
cynic Posted October 31, 2011 Posted October 31, 2011 I'm working with a guy that is going to replicate a few tone to the bone covers for me....if I can get more made, would you be most interested in checkerboard?
serial Posted October 31, 2011 Posted October 31, 2011 I'm working with a guy that is going to replicate a few tone to the bone covers for me....if I can get more made, would you be most interested in checkerboard?Definitely!
cynic Posted October 31, 2011 Posted October 31, 2011 I'll start a separate thread to get a feel for level of interest in the two styles. Not certain of total cost per plate yet, but will be $10 MAX.
svl Posted October 31, 2011 Posted October 31, 2011 I would be in for both, but DEFINITELY want at least two or three checkerboard ones!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.