Hamer Fan Club Message Center

the ten most righteous HFC-owned Hamers

veatch

Since we can't seem to agree on what "iconic" means, let's keep this one simple (i know we've done this before, but it's always a pron-fest... :) )

What are the 10 most righteous Hamer guitars you've seen owned by an HFC member. Please have pics to apply...

I don't have 10, but mine are:

Cam's Junior (still can't believe i didn't buy this when i had the chance...)

CamJrTarmac.jpg

The Electroglide (C. Mathes?):

011_14A.jpg

Moozak's Nightfire Talladega:

IMG_3255.jpg

Devnor's Boomer'd Artist:

hamer_artist.jpg

Travis's INSANELY figured Korina Artist (another one i should have bought i had the chance... :/ )

DSC03376.jpg

Silentman's Watson:

watsongleam.jpg

And of course, Da Punisher:

FullCaseOutside-1.jpg

What you got?

I will cop to the "Duotone Custom Brazilian" in the "Custom Gallery". Will try to get another decent picture.

http://www.hamerguit...a=customgallery

One I would never get tired of looking at----That quilted Artist Ultimate.....The owner will pop back into my head as soon as I post this, no doubt.....Oh yeah, ArnieZ!

Morris, did your Talladega come with humbuckers or did you pull the Double Ds? Haven't seen one like that... beautiful guitar.

I pulled the double ds and the 4 way switch - now has a three way switch and WCR godwoods (perfect fit). Double ds were nice ...but full of single coil hum. This guitar smokes with godwoods - light as a feather, huge tone and a nice snap from the longer scale length.

Thanks HHB!!

Here is an old new shot of Whackhead a '77 Standard I am lucky to own.

1514c_zpsa05a30e8.jpg

I'm gonna have to study on this question from the OP because the answer is complicated with flamey goodness.

Does an HFC'er own my personal favorite "Red Molly"?

Edited to add that I have to agree that the Punisher is most righteous as well. I have seen it talked about on many other forums.

Yes, (thank you, I'm blushing now). I got it. A damn fine guitar in every way possible.

And then again, I've been thinking it might just need a Kahler to be 100% right, ^_^

Yes, (thank you, I'm blushing now). I got it. A damn fine guitar in every way possible.

And then again, I've been thinking it might just need a Kahler to be 100% right, ^_^

... behind the sustain block bridge I think. :huh:

Archived