BruceM Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 I'm making what seems to be an annual trip to MD with my parents. I'll meet them in Indianapolis and drive with them to the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I've decided to thin the herd a little bit, and am offering a few of my Hamer guitars for sale. I would prefer to deliver these rather than ship them, so I'm looking for buyers along my route. I leave MN on Tuesday, Oct 2. Here's my anticipated stops: Rockford, IL, Oct 2-3 Indianapolis, IN, Oct 3-4 Leonardtown, MD (southern MD), Oct. 5-8 Salisbury/Ocean City MD, Oct. 8-19 Locations will be reversed for the drive home, and the above schedule is subject to change. I can pass through the Chicago Metropolitan area if necessary, and I may spend some time in central IL at the end of the trip. I will also be passing through or near Washington, DC and Baltimore. If you're in any of those locations, or somewhere not too far off the route, I'd love to deliver one of the following guitars to you: Hamer Korina Jr, Vintage Orange, I'm the original owner - asking $1500 Hamer 25th Anniversary Limited, 6 of 25 - asking $2500 Hamer Standard, Silver Sparkle - asking $2300 Hamer T-51, Seafoam Green - asking $1000 I'm in no hurry to sell these, but I wanted to get this thread out there before I start my drive on Tuesday. I don't necessarily want to sell all these either, and I may pull the listings if I sell one or two. Here's some pics I have. I will have time tomorrow to take better pictures, if required. Korina Jr, sorry I don't have a full pic loaded in photobucket yet. I'll get one tomorrow. Silver Sparkle Standard 25th Anniversary Limited, 6 of 25 Seafoam T-51, again, no full guitar pic in photobucket yet. I'll provide one tomorrow. Thanks, and feel free to direct inquiries here, on the thread, by PM, or by email at bemcbride4321 at hotmail dot com Edited to add: I'm really not interested in shipping at this time. However, if I don't move any of these guitars before my trip, I may consider shipping when I return.
BruceM Posted September 27, 2012 Author Posted September 27, 2012 Damn. THAT STANDARD... I know, it's calling your name, isn't it?
kizanski Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 I might have to grab that Standard off you, so that with this... ...I can make this...
bubs_42 Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Damn. THAT STANDARD... I know, it's calling your name, isn't it? I know what will happen. I'll buy it and then the someone just for the fun of it will post an amazing Superpro to get my goat. I promise I won't cut this one up.
veatch Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 That 25th Anny...Some good guitars right there. Yes, sir.
Feynman Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 I'll buy it and then the someone just for the fun of it will post an amazing Superpro to get my goat. I'm starting to think that you don't really want a SuperPro anyway.
duncans Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Good thing I live west of you. That Jr. is so tempting.
Bluesking Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Drop me a line if you end up in Central IL- I'm just outside Champaign.
BruceM Posted September 28, 2012 Author Posted September 28, 2012 Drop me a line if you end up in Central IL- I'm just outside Champaign.University of IL is my alma mater. I'm from Decatur, and I visit a couple times a year. I'm not sure if I'll make it there this trip or not.
BruceM Posted September 28, 2012 Author Posted September 28, 2012 Good thing I live west of you. That Jr. is so tempting. I'll hold it for you.
tommy p Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Man, I love the Standard because I love almost all Standards, and I'm a sucker for seafoam green so the T51 is great too! I've put the brakes on more acquisitions except that I'm chasing down a Strat-style. Good luck with the sale.
serial Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 That Standard was the last sparkle flake guitar done by Hamer and it's awesome. Light, very dark choice rosewood board and its completely badassed.
specialk Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 If anyone's looking for a T-51, they don't get any better than SFG, and I haven't seen many of those up for sale.Wow.
stratacus Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 If anyone's looking for a T-51, they don't get any better than SFG, and I haven't seen many of those up for sale.Wow.+1 on the Wow....and it has a rosewood board.
elduave Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 I like your idea, Bruce. I'd like to do the same thing, only picking old Circus and Creem magazines. Holler for a meal or a show if you're in my neck of the woods.
BruceM Posted September 30, 2012 Author Posted September 30, 2012 I like your idea, Bruce. I'd like to do the same thing, only picking old Circus and Creem magazines. Holler for a meal or a show if you're in my neck of the woods.Sounds good Dave, thanks. I'll see if I can get my brother to join me.
BruceM Posted October 1, 2012 Author Posted October 1, 2012 Last chance bump! I'd really like to take 1 or 2 of these guitars with me.
kizanski Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Last chance bump! I'd really like to take 1 or 2 of these guitars with me.Just to clarify: You ARE going to be at the HFC get together in two weeks, right?
MCChris Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Just to clarify: You ARE going to be at the HFC get together in two weeks, right?Not unless we're moving the muthafucka to Salisbury/Ocean City MD.
kizanski Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Just to clarify: You ARE going to be at the HFC get together in two weeks, right?Not unless we're moving the muthafucka to Salisbury/Ocean City MD.Closer for me...(but I would lose those FF miles...).I thought I read that he was signed up for a few songs on the "setlist" thread... Haven't checked it in a while, though.
bubs_42 Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Nope but if you shot him some cash I'm sure someone would bring them to the Jam for you. (Bloozguy) It has been a tradition that someone from Minni brings me a gutiar to Chicago every year so far. Look like that Tradition Ends this year.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.