guitarmonk Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 This could be the one! https://reverb.com/item/37287828-hamer-usa-studio-2002-indigo-blue
kizanski Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 3 minutes ago, guitarmonk said: This could be the one! Not if you don't make your move soon.
Travis Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 Oh, damn. That’s NICE. I’d pull the trigger right now if it weren’t for that confounded first fret crown... 😉
kizanski Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 Just now, Travis said: Oh, damn. That’s NICE. I’d pull the trigger right now if it weren’t for that confounded first fret crown... 😉 Yep! I'm also not a fan of chrome pickup covers and black rings, but at least those transgressions are easily remedied.
Travis Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 2 minutes ago, kizanski said: Yep! I'm also not a fan of chrome pickup covers and black rings, but at least those transgressions are easily remedied. Absolutely. Cream rings with either double cream coils or aged nickel would be the way I’d go. Of course, if I went with the aged nickel covers I’d probably swap the bridge and tailpiece over to nickel as well....
kizanski Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 1 minute ago, Travis said: Of course, if I went with the aged nickel covers I’d probably swap the bridge and tailpiece over to nickel as well.... And amber knobs and ivory machine heads...
Travis Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 36 minutes ago, kizanski said: And amber knobs and ivory machine heads... Yup... de-chrome the whole thing and chuck the black plastic.
Travis Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 39 minutes ago, gorch said: No complains about the 1st fret inlay guys? See my first post above....
Jakeboy Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 Love that first fret crown! This is a gorgeous Studio!
BadgerDave Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 If I wasn't in hard guitar reduction mode, I would have hit the Buy button on this one immediately. Still tempted, worth every penny of that asking price.
The Shark Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 I bought Zen's with the first fret crown. I think it's cool. But I'd only have one.
tweed Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 Wow, that one was nice too, but gone now. Good thing for me anyway, been saving for an amp and that would have sidetracked it. After that, maybe a Triple Threat (Ha, yeah.... like that's gonna happen) Dream on, Dream on !!!!
Toadroller Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 23 hours ago, Travis said: Absolutely. Cream rings with either double cream coils or aged nickel would be the way I’d go. Of course, if I went with the aged nickel covers I’d probably swap the bridge and tailpiece over to nickel as well.... 23 hours ago, kizanski said: And amber knobs and ivory machine heads... You gentlemen know how to dress for success! What was the price for it?
Travis Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 50 minutes ago, Toadroller said: You gentlemen know how to dress for success! What was the price for it? It was around $1600-ish or something. Very reasonable, I thought.
tweed Posted November 28, 2020 Posted November 28, 2020 What !!...Aaw naw. Man, I don't even want to look. Gotta save for a new amp! Twice this month I had a chance to get one and blew it with other items. I guess G.A.S. gets the better of us sometimes.
tbonesullivan Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 That IS nice. But, me and quilt just don't get along. Every time I look at a quilted top I wish it was flamed.
tomteriffic Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 Whew! My wallet had vibrated clean out of my pocket.... 😅
pablo Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 1 hour ago, wolfman said: MINE! 🤘😁🤘 Congratulations! So beautifull🤗
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.