Hamer Fan Club Message Center

RIP Wyldbil

wyldbil

Thank you again for taking the time to even think of us and our relatively small pain. I had the pleasure of speaking with Bil a number of tiimes and wish I had more photos of our get-together. I have a few though and I will be posting them. He was a huge encouragement to my hot sauce experiments.

For whatever it is worth, I found Bil to be one of the most decent people I have met. I saw the phrase "Genuinley nice man" used and this is how I feel as well. I think this was one of the great accomplishments of his life and he has my continuing admiration for it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry for your loss, Bill was a cool guy and quite a character. I never had the chance to meet him, but chatted on Myspace and here often.

RIP Bill, you will be missed.

-MattB

Thank you again for taking the time to even think of us and our relatively small pain. I had the pleasure of speaking with Bil a number of tiimes and wish I had more photos of our get-together. I have a few though and I will be posting them. He was a huge encouragement to my hot sauce experiments.

For whatever it is worth, I found Bil to be one of the most decent people I have met. I saw the phrase "Genuinley nice man" used and this is how I feel as well. I think this was one of the great accomplishments of his life and he has my continuing admiration for it.

nice post Steve. Bil really was a nice supportive dude, he had a positive spin on everything, a true human achievment

thanks sarah for sharing this terribly sad news. some members here were fortunate to have known/met bill, and others like me know only his virtual presence. the forum will be a quieter place without his lunacy, our loss pales in comparison to yours. we hope his spirit and goodness lives on with you.

I can't say anything that has not already been said.... Bil was a good guy and I enjoyed reading his posts and our occasional Myspace messages.... Heaven just got another good one...

Cheers to you Bil!

Dear Sarah, I am so sorry to hear the news and my heart goes out to you and all of your family. I never met Bil but it was always fun to read his comments here and the frequent bulletins he posted on his myspace page (he was one of my first myspace buddies). Take care.

Sarah, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Bil, but he never failed to have me laughing out loud with the things that he posted here or emailed to me.

Please know that he was well-liked and will be deeply missed around this community of ours. He was one of the guys that made it like home.

Even without having met him, I feel like I have lost a friend.

I think maybe we all have.

Like many others here I only knew Bil online, but he seemed like a great guy and I'll miss him. My condolences to you and your family. If there is anything we can do to help you in this time of need please let us know.

-Austin

Wow! I almost didn't log on tonight. I never personally met Bill. I also admired his posts and his take on things. He loved Vees, Pink guitars and Hamers. What more can you ask from a poster on this board? The bonus - seemed to be geniune! Very sorry to hear about this and your loss.

Brian

It was easy to feel a special connection with Bil as he was a kind, inclusive sort of guy with a great sense of humor. His love of life and passion for music was infectious. I made a point of reading all his posts, and I miss him and mourn his passing. My sincerest condolences to Sarah and all who knew or were close to him.

I am really sorry to hear this. Bill was a very helpful person with a great and warm sense of humour. He will be missed.

Archived