Hamer Fan Club Message Center

RIP Wyldbil

wyldbil

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so terribly sorry to hear that, Sarah!

Wyldbil was cool, no doubt. Another one of the guys here that above all, always seemed to remember the fun in music and the value of good friends.

Thanks so much for sharing this burden with us and allowing us to share our grief with you.

May God grant you peace.

Again, our condolences..

So sad. My condolences to all the family and all the friends, both here and elsewhere. I can't add anything new, only add my voice to the chorus that said Bil was one of the good ones, one who knew the enjoyment and fun of music, and was a 'fellow' in the very best sense of the word. I'll miss him a lot. Thanks for lending him to us once in a while, Sarah.

So sad. My condolences to all the family and all the friends, both here and elsewhere. I can't add anything new, only add my voice to the chorus that said Bil was one of the good ones, one who knew the enjoyment and fun of music, and was a 'fellow' in the very best sense of the word. I'll miss him a lot. Thanks for lending him to us once in a while, Sarah.

I can only echo Tom's words. When I saw this today I just said "oh my God" and cried a bit. I too never met Bil but man, he had an effect on all of us. What a cool guy with a great sense of humor. He was just one of those guys that everybody here really liked and I don't think I ever saw him exchange an unkind word. Anyone manly enough to proudly sport a pepto pink SS just plain rawks.

My heartfelt condolences to his family.

This has kind of stopped me in my tracks just now. Very sad news. Dressed to Klown was one of the genuinely funny things I have ever seen.

I'm sure this is a tough holiday for you. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

What a loss for all who know him. One of the genuinely nice guys. He will be really missed around here. Rest in peace, good friend, and condolences out to his circle of family and friends.

I am SO sorry to hear this news. I was talking with (I think Bro Chris) two or three days ago and mentioned that I hadn't seen Bil around in a few weeks-this is horrible-my deepest condolences go out to you Sarah and all who knew him. I didn't know him well, but we did communicate via email, Myspace, etc. A truly sad day for the HFC as well-he was one of the guys who always remained positive and he'll be greatly missed.

I'm saddened by this as well. Particularly so, since I didn't get to meet him in person. When I opened a myspace page briefly to see how it was done, and if I could transfer music, etc., and get video to work (just a dummy page), I wasn't even done with the thing and I see a message from him with words of encouragement . . . So I kept it for a month or so -- anyway, a genuinely nice man that I sure would have liked to have met in person.

Peace be with him and you.

I don't know what to say. I was wondering why I hadn't seen him post of late.

For years his catch phrase whenever he sensed some BS being thrown about was "Is that baloney I smell frying?". He will be missed here for sure.

My condolences to you and the family.

I first saw this post when I was home for a 1/2hour lunch break and didn't have time for anything but a quick note. I cannot begin to imagine how hard this holiday season has been for you. Is there a mailing address where a card could be sent? I know its a terribly hollow token but I, and probably alot of guys here, would like to pay our respects in some way.

I just got home from a great Christmas with family, and the news has hit me hard. I am crying, and I am not ashamed at all. His loss is a big loss to all of us.

Bil was a fantastic guy, lots of fun. He ALWAYS had a funny story or a joke. He adored his Hamers, and was very proud to play pink guitars! His commitment to the company and the HFC was unwavering. To know him was to love him.

I will miss him, and my condolences to the family. I have lost a great friend, but am glad that I got to know him. I am better off because of Bil's friendship.

Archived