Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's Spinnin' ..

I've been listening to the new Stone Sour album Hydrograd.

I like it and it's growing on me even more the more I listen to it.  Really not a bad song on it.

People say that Corey is trying to do a lot more radio friendly stuff and that's probably why Jim Root is no longer with them but I say, If you can have 2 very successful bands and basically do whatever you want and make tons of money, why not?

Edited by Submariner85

I have loved this group since first I heard them..........................Jan Akkerman is one of the all time greats on guitar................and lute!;) FOCUS! The group has been through some changes through the years.................Thjis Van Leer has been a constant. I REALLY like the current guitarist Menno Gootjes who is a very fine guitarist covering all the "HITS" while adding his own talent.

Edited by ARM OF HAMER
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 9:15 AM, Steve Haynie said:

The new Alice Cooper album is out! 

I'm into this new one. Some straight up fast rockers mixed in with Alice's off center style of rock to satisfy the fans. Even a little Texas boogie with the signature sound of Mr. Gibbons playing guitar on "I've Fallen in Love and Can't get Up". Hard to believe nobody came up with that twist before. Neal Smith's drumming on three cuts just drives the music even further. Still has major chops and still a very under appreciated drummer. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2017 at 1:47 PM, Steve Haynie said:

That's a G&L Comanche he's playing there.

• Like 1