Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's Spinnin' ..

• 2 weeks later...

Today was the 44th anniversary of the release of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. So I had to give it a full spin. This time, from my 30th Anniversay (2003) all-analog remaster/reissue on 180g vinyl. It's most excellent in every way--performance, recording, mixing, mastering, and pressing. It's considered the best reissue--and competitive with--the original 1973 EMI release. I sure enjoyed it.

Edited by JohnnyB
  • Like 1

All of you should check this young dude out.  Hes only 21 I believe and really got some mean chops both playing and writing.  Warren produced his last album.  The first album "soul insight" is reallyrockin!  Check him out

Ok not " SPINNING " on my turntable so don't kill me for this post...................... but heard it Spinning on  the TV.................... my daughter had it on due to all the current news on David Cassidy's revelation that he has Dementia. 

• Like 2

Three, by Phantogram

A mashup of hip-hop, shiny pop, slithery art music and a teensy bit of 80s synth-goth. Good stuff. Going to see them on the 17th

The Mountain Will Fall, by DJ Shadow

More turntablist soundscapes, ranging from almost fierce (the collaboration with Run the Jewels) to kind of chillwave, from a master of mixology.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by polara

• 2 weeks later...