Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Summer is time for reruns


mrjamiam

Recommended Posts

Posted

Move along, nothing to see here, just a copy of DaveL's and The Shark's axes. Maybe I need to find a Kahler to make it unique. Or find a chrome version of her to pry off and stick on to add some spice.

Anyway, herewith the porn. As with all porn, even though you've seen everyone else's, you'll still look at these.

post-109909-0-78503500-1433852201_thumb.

post-109909-0-92738600-1433852255_thumb.

post-109909-0-92361400-1433852286_thumb.

post-109909-0-76083000-1433852343_thumb.

Love the neck carve, just beefy enough for me. Everything everyone else has said is true of this one, too. Playing it just for the first 20 minutes has made me a better guitarist and a better person. And no dings yet - still mint!

It's 0018 and I like it. Like it, like it, yes I do. I said I like it.

Posted

Very cool! I'd rock that!

One of the things that don't really jump out in the pics, is the really nice inlay

work and the quality and color of the fretboards.

Posted

Uber cool!

Posted

Ooh! That's tasty. I just wanna bite it. (anyone need their first dings?)

With the thread title, I was gonna chime in that rerun time is not time to rewatch old TV, but more time for guitars.....and it seems you've got it straight!

Posted

That looks awesome and different even if it is 'the same'!

I dig it!

Posted

It NEVER gets old!!

Posted
Posted

Rerun...we thought you wuz our friend!

Posted

Which Doobie you be?

Posted

Which Doobie you be?

Good grief! Someone else remembers the Doobie Brothers episode? :wacko::lol:

Posted

Which Doobie you be?

Good grief! Someone else remembers the Doobie Brothers episode? :wacko::lol:

Oh, wow, I barely remember the show, but I do remember it. I don't remember the Doobie Brother's episode.

Logistical triangulation tells me I must have watched it in black & white on a 17" television.

Posted

'Takin ' It To The Streets'

Posted

Which Doobie you be?

Good grief! Someone else remembers the Doobie Brothers episode? :wacko::lol:

Oh, wow, I barely remember the show, but I do remember it. I don't remember the Doobie Brother's episode.

Logistical triangulation tells me I must have watched it in black & white on a 17" television.

Well, you see Rerun sneaks a tape recorder into the Doobie Brothers concert to make a bootleg recording. Then he gets busted by the Doobie Brothers. After not seeing the episode since it originally aired I still remember it. Somehow it slipped past me that it was a two parter. The series is on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQ4onz57ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lwTVyu5sw

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

That was the "neutered" version of the Doobie Bros (cut their Johnston off).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...