Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Great Article on Nita Strauss

velorush

3 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

Veiny hips and stomachs do not look good.  A little fat can be a good thing. 

Her normal appearance (when not posing for a bodybuilding magazine) isn't nearly as chiseled as the photos, but regardless of how she looks physically, she's a beautiful woman and great player.

I saw her several years ago before she got the Cooper gig.  She flat tears that Ibanez up.

I saw Nita Strauss near the merchandise stand before a show along with Ryan Roxie.  They were talking with fans and taking selfies.  All was cool.  She looked nice.  I think she fits Alice Cooper's band better than Orianthi, and that is not a comment about their guitar styles.  Nita Strauss just has a demeanor that is better for the effect of the band on stage.  For the duration of the show she makes me want to get an Ibanez shredder. 

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

I saw Nita Strauss near the merchandise stand before a show along with Ryan Roxie.  They were talking with fans and taking selfies.  All was cool.  She looked nice.  I think she fits Alice Cooper's band better than Orianthi, and that is not a comment about their guitar styles.  Nita Strauss just has a demeanor that is better for the effect of the band on stage.  For the duration of the show she makes me want to get an Ibanez shredder. 

She has taken her success and made it work for her. She does meal services (Delivered Meals), works out regularly, and has a great attitude. RIPS up the guitar, you can't deny how good she is. 

Nice to see a talented musician making the effort to take care of themselves like that.  Too often I have read about rock n rollers being self destructive and curtailing their career and sometimes their life way before their time. It has to be very difficult for her to do on the road. Being in Alice's band means anywhere from 60 to 90 shows a year. Of course being a high energy band like Alice, I'm thinking she gets a pretty good cardio workout to help burn the calories off .

31 minutes ago, MCChris said:

In another thread I criticized her playing for being too shreddy for Alice's music. Now others are criticizing her body for being too shredded.

Ol' girl can't win.

It must be in her DNA. 

I am so glad I'm not a woman. Having to meet some relly weird standards for ability and appearance must suck.

Though I do remember we all were pretty horrified by Robin Zander's side-boobs in a sleveless shirt.

8 hours ago, MCChris said:

In another thread I criticized her playing for being too shreddy for Alice's music. Now others are criticizing her body for being too shredded.

Ol' girl can't win.

Especially with you calling her old!

She probably likes her cheese...

cheese-blend.jpg

Archived