Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Dweezil Zappa Selling Gear On Reverb

4 minutes ago, 79Sunburst said:

I stand behind my words. The ones that you misinterpreted because you are a Dweezil fan boi and my cynicism of him obviously hurt your fee fees.

Your mom's extracurricular activities are of no interest to me. But it appears she raised a dick, so maybe she enjoys all of them she could get. 

I’ll let your words speak for your character and let other conclude what they will. In all my years here (considerable) I’ve seen very few people get openly hostile and personal With such little justification  - and those that have have generally concluded (or had it concluded for them) that perhaps this isn’t the forum for them. I’m going to put this down to you having a bad day and reserve the right to call you a cunt in the future if the mood strikes me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dasein said:

I’ll let your words speak for your character and let other conclude what they will. In all my years here (considerable) I’ve seen very few people get openly hostile and personal With such little justification  - and those that have have generally concluded (or had it concluded for them) that perhaps this isn’t the forum for them. I’m going to put this down to you having a bad day and reserve the right to call you a cunt in the future if the mood strikes me.

Speaking of moods, I'll put this down to it simply being your time of the month. 

• crunchee changed the title to PSA: Dweezil Zappa Selling Gear On Reverb
7 hours ago, Dasein said:

I can't prove my mother didn't let Biker Gangs run trains on her in the 60's either or that she's not a Russian asset funneling state secrets to Putin from her care-home in her final days..... that commie whore.

Well, that's an interesting restating of Russell's teapot.  😂

54 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

Lol - you gotta know your audience! 

When I’m holding someone’s feet to the fire, I always like to insert some self-deprecating humour in the mix to take away some of the sting and disarm their ego. It usually works —— oh well...... 

1 hour ago, killerteddybear said:

Fixed it for you.

... but I’m banned at the gear page for suggesting mask wearing was a pretty easy prophylactic to get behind to prevent viral transmission. Good times. I didn’t call the guy there a cunt either.

11 hours ago, LucSulla said:

Hey, I resemble that remark...

my last name being Russell and all...

12 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

But are you orbiting the sun between Mars and Jupiter?  

No.  But if I said between Earth and Mars, would you believe me...?

image.gif

3 hours ago, LucSulla said:

I couldn't disprove that, thus @Dasein's mother must be a Russian spy who is really into bikers. 

Rough week for me.... being called a fan boi, and finding out my mother's a Russian loving biker whore. 2021 has been pretty crap that way so far.

Archived