atomicwash Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 I bought this from @kizanski a while back. It's not getting much use at my house so I thought I'd see if someone might be looking for a modern Sunburst. It's in excellent condition with no issues. Spruce top and Korina back & neck. The guitar is chambered and weighs less than 7 lbs. I put a #2 Gibson Burstbucker in the bridge position. I had black brushed pickup surrounds & a matching TRC made. The neck is a medium C and measures .88 at the first fret. Comes with a black Hamer case, original chrome pickup surrounds, and original Phat Cat bridge pickup. Free delivery to Oregon, WI. I am looking for $2200 plus actual shipping and PP fees. Let me know if you'd like more photos emailed (atomicwash AT yah** d*t c*m). I am not looking for trades, but I would be interested in seeing what you got - you never know - I might be tempted by a Triple Threat. Shoot me an email.
atomicwash Posted June 17, 2023 Author Posted June 17, 2023 38 minutes ago, HamerCustomEr said: Wow, gorgeous! Is the nut width 1-11/16"? I am away from the guitar till Sunday. Will measure then!
bubs_42 Posted June 17, 2023 Posted June 17, 2023 31 minutes ago, Jakeboy said: Isn’t this the one you wanted, @bubs_42? I had my chance.
Dave Scepter Posted June 17, 2023 Posted June 17, 2023 Paint the top with Black Lacquer and change the PU's with SD creme and zebra antiquities 🤘
kizanski Posted June 17, 2023 Posted June 17, 2023 18 hours ago, bubs_42 said: I had my chance. So? 2 hours ago, Travis said: Said the guy who passed on a one-of-a-kind Mirage I. SMH 14 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: Paint the top with Black Lacquer and change the PU's with SD creme and zebra antiquities 🤘 5 minutes ago, donner said: ...and add a Kahler, too! I will kill you all.
bubs_42 Posted June 17, 2023 Posted June 17, 2023 @kizanski I would buy it, but I don’t have the money. Not only is it one of my all time favorites, the guitar was completed the day my wife and I got married.
kizanski Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 7 hours ago, fguitbert said: This being a special, it has a 24.75’’ scale? Correct.
hamerhead Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 On 6/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, atomicwash said: ....Free delivery to Oregon, WI..... BWAHAHAHAHA! I wish I could do it. It does have one of those reeeeeally awesome Sustain Blocks.
atomicwash Posted June 19, 2023 Author Posted June 19, 2023 On 6/16/2023 at 7:35 PM, HamerCustomEr said: Wow, gorgeous! Is the nut width 1-11/16"? Confirmed nut width of 1-11/16".
HamerCustomEr Posted June 19, 2023 Posted June 19, 2023 49 minutes ago, atomicwash said: Confirmed nut width of 1-11/16". Tempting, very tempting!
atomicwash Posted June 23, 2023 Author Posted June 23, 2023 Here's a shot (by someone else) showing the chrome pickup surrounds.
BubbaVO Posted June 23, 2023 Posted June 23, 2023 Beautiful guitar. Very tastefully done. Looks like a BCRGreg pic. GLWTS.
kizanski Posted June 24, 2023 Posted June 24, 2023 4 hours ago, BubbaVO said: Beautiful guitar. Very tastefully done. Looks like a BCRGreg pic. GLWTS. Yes. Brand new guitar? Rest it on a rusty door handle.
atomicwash Posted June 26, 2023 Author Posted June 26, 2023 5 hours ago, Disturber said: Damn that this is not in Europe. 🥺 I could investigate the cost. Sometimes full insurance is an issue with USPS though. Send me an email at atomicwash AT yah** d*t c*m.
atomicwash Posted June 26, 2023 Author Posted June 26, 2023 On 6/17/2023 at 3:39 PM, Dave Scepter said: Paint the top with Black Lacquer and change the PU's with SD creme and zebra antiquities 🤘 I've thought about a black lacquer top!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.