Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

hamerhead

Members
  • Posts

    29,488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    999

Everything posted by hamerhead

  1. 'Feelin' Alright' was one of our favorite jam tunes in my last band. Great groove. And 'We Just Disagree' is such a beautiful song. 79 doesn't seem like enough. Damn. R.I.P., Mr. Mason.
  2. How about a pair of LEs: 25th and 30th Anniversaries.
  3. Yeah, that was painful. Like somebody couldn't find it.
  4. That is so cool. Congrats, Geoff! Yep - don't have Facebutt or I would have helped out, too.
  5. Never seen one before. Fugly but interesting.
  6. 'Mitchell' is a GC house brand and the one I have is actually quite good: light weight, string-thru body, locking tuners, coil taps, stainless frets and a decent-size neck, all for under $300. Trying to re-invent the wheel seems pretty pointless.
  7. That's what she said. ...you knew it was coming.....
  8. The Skynyrd boys are real-deal scrappers. The Stones were designer bad boys.
  9. (Photo stolen from Graffiti Yellow, 2019)
  10. Is the one on the left a CO? Or a re-top, maybe? The neck joints differ between them and everything is positioned farther south on the body of the bound one. Cool guitars, regardless.
  11. "....and a donut with no hole is a danish."
  12. Let it run! It'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks. Personally, I need players. I sold a 25th LE and a 30th that were stunning guitars - best guitars I'd ever owned - but too perfect and worrisome to gig. A scratch or dent would have killed me. Couldn't do it. The new owners love them. I'm not a collector (wife disagrees) and my Shishkov is the last collector-type I have. But even that is in regular rotation. Yours are sweet but once they're gone, well...They WILL cash out handsomely and somebody will use and enjoy them both. It's a tough call but the $$$ could buy some pretty nice players.
  13. Your call, but where will you ever find another of either?
  14. "Can I get an Amen, brothers?"
  15. Oh you're crazy. Watched the Moto GP this past weekend and them fuckers are nuts. Cool as hell but crazier than a pet coon.
  16. You probably never tipped over on a guitar. Well, maybe.
  17. I believe all are 14". For sure Daytonas, which is why they are superior to Strats.
  18. I hope somebody buys this SOON. Damn that's hard to resist.
  19. 3-holers are the best.
  20. I thought The Girl drummer was great and they all looked like they were having fun. Isn't that the whole point? You can't honestly expect her - or anyone - to cover Neil's parts.
×
×
  • Create New...