Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

Too much curry again, Ben?

Remind me best way to order for Steve's bottom line?

ABA-Anything But Amazon. We don't even get book sales credit for discounters iirc. Joe shot the publisher an email today.

I also came up with what I think is a great way to get books signed without significant mailing expenses-stay tuned!

Have the book signing at Pickles Pub before the game?

what about a book release party? think you'd get a nice following... preferably on a weekend with the red sox in Baltimore :)

Think I'll be at the game on Sept 29...

I am still holding off on purchasing a book until I know the best way to get it signed by everyone.

My guess is that some sort of pen will be the best way.

That book could be an HFC yearbook. People could sign pics of their guitars (possibly themselves?).

ElDuave:

Talked to BroChris-awesome idea-I'm in!!

Thanks for all of the support! I'm currently working out how to get books signed for those who want that without needing to ship them all over the place many times. Also have book signing event(s) in the works...Stay tuned!

Heard from the publisher yesterday late. My advance copy is being sent this week or early next and the bulk order should be at the distributors @6 weeks from now. They're likely taking the slow boat from China (literally), but they're printed for the most part com what I can tell.

That seems to be the best at this time-I'd assume they'll get them first!

Archived