Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

that picture of the display case at northern prairie brought back some memories , that was the one on the north wall ? there was one on the west wall as well that usually had dobros or nationals in it. place was in between a candle shop & beauty parlor in a little strip mall & always smelled of patchouli insence.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news-Joe and I just got the galley sheets in for the book-looks really good! For anyone wanting autographed copies, let me know-I might be able to get that arranged before you order...

Hamer Book - nothing less than spectacular, congrats to Steve and Joe! Funny it reminds me of PLAYBOY. I bought it for the "articles" - yeah sure. The photographs of the "girls" are beautiful I am

Final edits are done-book will be sent off to the printer's at the end of this week/ beginning of next. Looks like 4-6 weeks until it hits the streets! I'm going to be arranging a book signing at a l

Well, does this video contain the correct pronounciation of Matthes?

I don't need the book then. B)

That's just the mysterious female spy who Steve whispered all his Hamer info to in dark London pub, as she typed his manuscript.

After a few pints, no one can pronounce his name, even British 007 voice bots.

I'm surprised the cover author credit didn't just say "Not Chris."

Just watch parts of the first two James Bond movies with Daniel Craig.

The scenes with Mathis.

Same pronunciation.

Did I miss the delivery date? Has anybody received theirs yet?

I got mine. Man-nobody reads my posts lately-it's like I'm typing invisible characters! ;P

Chris M.: If the 2nd. book is planned and allows for modified Hamers, I'll send you mine to photograph.

Except that Chris didn't do the book. His handsome and charming brother did.

Thanks for all of the support! I'm currently working out how to get books signed for those who want that without needing to ship them all over the place many times. Also have book signing event(s) in the works...Stay tuned!

Heard from the publisher yesterday late. My advance copy is being sent this week or early next and the bulk order should be at the distributors @6 weeks from now. They're likely taking the slow boat from China (literally), but they're printed for the most part com what I can tell.

See post above from a page or so back...

Looks like late July/early August is when they'll hit the shelves. I'm going to be doing numbered, signed stuff that's in the works now. If you've already ordered-NO PROBLEM! I'm doing the signature and numbering via bookplates, so they can be easily mailed rather than having everybody ship lots of books all over and back...

Looks like late July/early August is when they'll hit the shelves. I'm going to be doing numbered, signed stuff that's in the works now. If you've already ordered-NO PROBLEM! I'm doing the signature and numbering via bookplates, so they can be easily mailed rather than having everybody ship lots of books all over and back...

Will it be just your signature or a whole set?

That's just the mysterious female spy who Steve whispered all his Hamer info to in dark London pub, as she typed his manuscript.After a few pints, no one can pronounce his name, even British 007 voice bots.I'm surprised the cover author credit didn't just say "Not Chris."

That must have been quite a whispery as far as she comes over tonally. B)

Serial:

Lately, life has seriously conspired against me hanging out in the forum much, and I missed this super cool post.

I'm definitely up for a signed book plate. I hope I havn't missed the bus. I'm ordering a book immediately.

dboy

I'm going to be doing numbered, signed stuff that's in the works now. If you've already ordered-NO PROBLEM! I'm doing the signature and numbering via bookplates, so they can be easily mailed rather than having everybody ship lots of books all over and back...

I'd love to get mine signed or get one of those plates, so count me in.

P.s. Will mine be a one, two, or three digit plate at this point? I hear they just weren't the same after a while... ;)

Does that plate include glass- and/or silverware? I'd really like a complete setting.

^^ ^^

Keep in mind that you are not ordering these books from Serial. The publisher is not doing the signed plates, and Amazon and other resellers DEFINITELY aren't.

The only way to get copies of your book(s) signed, get the plates, etc., will be to contact Steve when he opens that up. He doesn't have access to any of the orders or anything like that from the publisher.

Archived