Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shredder Pic Request

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atquinn,

That Cali is something else! ;)

The scary thing is, it looks even better in person and it plays even better than it looks (incredibly low action with no buzz). I feel unworthy every time I pick it up.

-Austin

I feel unworthy every time I pick it up.

-Austin

I know the feeling. ;)

Even though it is approaching beater stauts, I really doubt I'll ever part with mine. Too many good memories, so it'll never bring what it's worth to me.

Hey George. Again, my pic sucks! Bridge is safe and sound on my work-bench. Before the schematics were readily available on the opening page, Gene (BTMN) supplied me with one so I could try EMG's with the Sustainiac. Works like a charm. Just one of many projects that haven't made it to completion.

I remember when you found your Chap. Did you get that from someone in Fla.? I sold one exactly like that on ebaY a couple of years ago.

-Bobby

Hey Hamerboy,

You're quite the Sustainiac enthusiast. I might have to get one of those and do the Phil Collens (Def Leppard) thing and hold a note forever trick. I bought that guitar last year in December. The E-bay seller's name was Dopey Triad. The guitar was sent to me from Nashville, Tennessee. He also offered to sell me a Hamer USA Californian with the hollow skull graphics. I couldn't buy that guitar due to lack of funds. I had just enough money to put toward the purchase the Chapparal Elite 90. That guitar was given to me as a gift and I made a small payment for it. I'm still wondering if the seller still has the Californian with the hollow skull graphics?

Guitar George

Hey Nuclear Wessel,

Yeah!

Kramer Stagemaster baby!

Had a trans red with black hardware in the late 80's. I think I sold that one for $400.00 in the mid 90's.

I"m an idiot!! ;)

These are the only pics I have left of my old Diablo and Cali.

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

And my old Chap on the far right.

IMG_3638.jpg

Now, for some non-Hamer shredders.

The trans red and the middle cherry sunburst are consecutive serial numbers.

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

There are some beatuiful axes in this thread! I can't do it justice by a long shot, but here's mine:

Edited to add: something happened to my attachment....trying again.

post-2-1133489250_thumb.jpg

I can't afford to buy one for myself, so let me live vicariously through your prize possessions! ;)

Oh BTW, I don't know what your funds are like, but Hamer shredders are pretty cheap (comparatively speaking) on the used market. You should be able to find a Diablo for $400 - $500 shipped on eBay pretty easily.

-Austin

All I have is pic's of former shredders I have owned now, although some of these are still owned by Tres Aardvark:

Of all the ones I've sold, I miss this one the most. It was a rock and roll monster.

0.jpg

"Chaptaura"

IMG_0737.JPG

Flamey

P7010949_crop.jpg

One of these doesn't belong here

P4260934.JPG

Me with my ex-CherrySun Cali

TGHamer.jpg

Irid Goodness:

ChappyIrid.jpg

Patriotic Shredders:

P10203121small.jpg

Some Tres-Aardvark Shreddage:

P1020310small.jpg

The H/P Shrinter®

Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/ME, Linux, Mac OSX, Plan 9

Four-toner dry type laser electrophotography w/ precision hardened steel cutters

600 x 600 dpi resolution, network management capability via ethernet! Shrint® from afar!

Shrints® up to 20 pages per minute!

Strip cut or Cross cut selector mode.

Wastebasket not included.

Encryption modules optionally available to one-time encrypt your data as it's being Shrinted® for added security!

printer-shredder.jpg

The one "Shred" guitar I would love to own is Jeff Becks Orange Jackson....

I thought about cutting a pickguard like that one for the black Centaura I used to own...

There a are a few shredder in this pic... (from the 2004 BBQ)

06.jpg

Archived