Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lightly used pickle for sale

I've got a nice sour pickle for sale. It's got one bite missing from it, but is otherwise like new. It comes in the bag shown. A lot of people don't realize that pickles are actually cucumbers. And I think we all know that cucumbers are healthy. If it doesn't sell here, it's going to ebay. $5 signed sealed and delivered CONUS. Sorry, no international shipping. Paypal is ok if we split the fees. People, this is a good pickle, you will be very happy with it.

P1010003.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that a real bite, or was it bitten at the factory?

Also, do you have x rays of the pickle,and does it come with a C of A.

I'm interested if it eats like butter and has tons of MOJO as well.

I loves me a modern vintage pickle!!

Wait, is that a poly bag??? It makes a big difference in the taste if it is - all the best pickles are wrapped in wax paper.

Is it chambered?

Open up for int'l shipping and you'll get much more than $5 for it. Pickles are rare in Europe.

Was that a real bite, or was it bitten at the factory?

Also, do you have x rays of the pickle,and does it come with a C of A.

I'm interested if it eats like butter and has tons of MOJO as well.

I loves me a modern vintage pickle!!

Wait, is that a poly bag??? It makes a big difference in the taste if it is - all the best pickles are wrapped in wax paper.

a piece was given to a soundman by a cheapskate.....

however since now you can see the blessed virgin mary's image in, it the price stands.

If you put it up on ebay you'll get a lot more attention to the ad if you have a picture of a scantily clad woman posing provocatively with said pickle...

Will you ship Romania? Have I many good feedback and well loved by all fine wonderful dealings on internet. I be can trusted too fine and wonderful to you and other peoples in great America. Home of brave like Romania. You need bride with many hair on body?

I like the flame figuring on the skin.

I emailed Hamer Customer Service and asked how many they made like this but the bastards have not replied.

Damn, another coffee flavored computer screen. That was great.

Hamerica

due to the overly green knubbys and creamy center with seeds intact,

thats a poor vintage reissue, or an induced relic job dispite the initial bite of. I am going to have to retract my bid due to above mention, falsing claim of within the description details of.

Archived