kizanski Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Let's hear it for The Man on the Big 4-oh!(And to Hackubus for the not-so-big 3-oh).
woodpile Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy B'Day boys! I'll tip a cool one in your honor.
BCR Greg Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday to Ted and Hackubus!!!!Ted, you don't look a day over 16(in dog years)....
Hackubus Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Thanks gang. Have a good one Ted. Fifty is the new thirty, so we're still just a couple of kids.
thecajunboy Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday Ted! Only 40 eh? Lucky bastard Happy Birthday Hackabus!
hardheartedbill Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 happy 40th Ted and 30th Hack, 2 milestones for sure, all I have left is 50, 65, then death LOL
serial Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Best wishes to both of y'all for a happy birthday!
marcnorth Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday to you guys. You've still got a long way to go.
Buzzy Fretts Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Hear hear!!! Here here!!! You, umm....... you you youngsters!
ctrixie Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Ahhh... to be 30, or even 40 again! Happy day fellas.
blackfbiv Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday guys....Don't stay up too late..aw, what the heck...go for it....Dion
hikarateboy Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Thanks for the birthday wishes. Two big milestones for me today, my 40th year on the planet and my first subpeona HA. (not to worry I'm just a witness and I know nothing) Anyway, The post about doing the 53 year old guitar thing really hit home, especially today. Thanks to all of you. On the brightside by the time I hit 80 I should be twice as good a player, right?
eightyfour Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday Ted. Thanks for all the good work over the years.
Brewmaster Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Happy Birthday guys! You're just a couple of wippersnappers and have no idea of what old is.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.