Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Sooooo close It almost hurts

hikarateboy

Wow, love that logo, lookin' sharp! :wub:B) I also love how the 'U.S.A.' is the same font (I think) as the style used for many years by Hamer, and not the blockier, thicker-letter verson that was used starting in '96 or so.

So, did anybody order a 'stadium' logo version? ;):rolleyes::lol:

Wow, love that logo, lookin' sharp! :wub:B) I also love how the 'U.S.A.' is the same font (I think) as the style used for many years by Hamer, and not the blockier, thicker-letter verson that was used starting in '96 or so.

So, did anybody order a 'stadium' logo version? ;):rolleyes::lol:

More insanely nice photos - mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. And then look at what's hanging in the back in the second photo - damn.

Stadium Logo: I was not aware this was an available option in this run? If so, hell yes count me in on that.

Stadium logo is NOT an option.

Stadium logo is NOT an option.

(in a sincere light-hearted tone)

Silent partner? / business manager are we? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But if if were available, I'd add that option to the order.

Mike can't be on here 24/7, because he's building guitars and spending time with family. Not sure how many times we need to say it, but this is Shishkov Guitars, not Hamer.

An an alleged creative professional, I like how the Bookman Bold Italic (swashes) is actually better in lower case saying Shishkov than in upper case saying HAMER.

And yeah +1 on this not being Hamer but Shishkov. I know most of any audience wants to hear the old hits one more time, but the artist is doing a new thing now, and I think the results of a builder's unfettered imagination and skills will be more interesting than just doing what has already been done. Looking forward to the future classics that'll come out of this shop.

I couldn't have said it better, Rick.

I think it's important that Mike's roots are in the venerable tradition of Hamer, but he's building upon that legacy to create a new identity.

Let's embrace that.

I couldn't have said it better, Rick.

I think it's important that Mike's roots are in the venerable tradition of Hamer, but he's building upon that legacy to create a new identity.

Let's embrace that.

Sure thing and it's nice to feel the old Hamer mojo we all love coming through in Mikes designs. Similar I guess to how Hamer first evoked the Gibsons they loved of the day.

Correct - that's a very cool option as well!

12th fret inlay.

Quote & Fix:

"Not sure how many times we need to say it, but this is Shishkov Guitars, not Hamer." Teds rabbit with a pancake baret guitars.

......Chris :D

Well, that particular inlay never made it onto a Hamer, so...

Archived