bubs_42 Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 Its sad but i'm going to buy another guitar I just can't help it. Been looking for a Tele or Strat or another Hamer. Just start throwing stuff at me maybe something will stick.TelePhantom CustomPrototype BCR JRI may be willing to trade a Studio Custom for the right guitar.
Feynman Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 <hijack moved to main board...>In support of your cause, I would add that everyone needs a Strat and Tele and another Hamer....
dgstandard Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 Went a bit amp crazy last week... I am waiting for delivery on this: #23/25 limited edition 5/17 and a Marshall JCM800 2205 that was advertised here earlier this month. I am not allowed to look at guitars anymore.
Ted Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 I just paid for this, so my lust has temporarilly subsided... In support of your cause, I would add that everyone needs a Strat and Tele and another Hamer.... Mitch, That is one, Way Cool MM!
Feynman Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 Thanks! Hey bubs, sorry for the hijack - I'll go make my own damn thread now...People, this man needs a new guitar - let's get on it!
Dave Parkhurst Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 That's not sad... that's a good thing!!!! I'm keeping my LP so you have to get another guitar.... see the rock-solid logic in that?
mathman Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Really, Really miss my Prototype. Have you got a Phantom A5?
serial Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I'm jonesing for an electric 12 string. Rick 660/12 is top of the lust list with a Fender XII right behind. After that, a slew of Ricky or Hamer twelvers (anything but Eclipse XII-had one).Always lusting for a black LPC and/or a Dan Armstrong lucite.
bubs_42 Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 Much lust in my heart for this puppy. My favorite Charvel finish of all time.
tommy p Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I'm jonesing for an electric 12 string. Rick 660/12 is top of the lust list with a Fender XII right behind. After that, a slew of Ricky or Hamer twelvers (anything but Eclipse XII-had one).Always lusting for a black LPC and/or a Dan Armstrong lucite.A Dan Armstrong would be cool. Damn you!
serial Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I'm jonesing for an electric 12 string. Rick 660/12 is top of the lust list with a Fender XII right behind. After that, a slew of Ricky or Hamer twelvers (anything but Eclipse XII-had one). Always lusting for a black LPC and/or a Dan Armstrong lucite. A Dan Armstrong would be cool. Damn you! I've got one of the original DA basses and love it. It's no lightweight, but it's FUN!
cmatthes Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I'm looking for a CHEAP Rick 330. Can be a 6 or a 12.I mean C-H-E-A-P. It's for another evil experiment...Sabrina was fun. Bring HER back!
serial Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I'm looking for a CHEAP Rick 330. Can be a 6 or a 12.I mean C-H-E-A-P. It's for another evil experiment...Sabrina was fun. Bring HER back!We'll have her out-probably with TWSS now that she's local.
cloakerz Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 really want a 5 string hamer bass like set neck chap or the like!
crunchee Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Anything that is considered a major steal at tree fitty.
atquinn Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Still looking for the right Eclipse/Studio P90 with crowns that I can throw minihumbuckers into.-Austin
Bloozguy Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Been looking for a Tele or Strat or another Hamer. You need my green Daytona...takes care of two out of the three requirements
bruce919 Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Would like to find a Cali or a Diablo II for a decent price. Should of never sold my 91 Cali Deluxe.
Case Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 You should buy my Artist Custom. It would be the perfect companion to your Studio. The coil tap option I had installed with the DiMarzio PAFs really make this thing sweet. I live in Lawrence KS, so it would ship to your door in no time. Or, maybe we could even meet halfway in Columbia MO. Eh? Here's the thread: http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41536 Thanks, Case Its sad but i'm going to buy another guitar I just can't help it. Been looking for a Tele or Strat or another Hamer. Just start throwing stuff at me maybe something will stick. Tele Phantom Custom Prototype BCR JR I may be willing to trade a Studio Custom for the right guitar.
velorush Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 In this order:P/J BassEleven RackTelea solid body two-humbucker guitarEdited to add Tele and prioritization.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.