stratacus Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 This space intentionally left blank.Link.
Hbom Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 I can't imagine they'll have any problem hitting their estimate.
MCChris Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 I can see this one ending up in Kiz's new manloft.
JGravelin Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 I want that Ringo Starr Gibson Ripper! Ha.
Sugartune Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 Low estimates on some of those, I'd say. Perhaps there's too much stuff/not enough people who want Ringo's random gear?$1500-$2000 for a 68-71 Hofner Violin Bass? (Currently at $900)$1000-$1500 for a '66 Rickenbacker 450 12-String? (Currently at $900)
kizanski Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity?Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him.
JimiH Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity? Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him. Unfair, I think this guy explains it Geoff
Steve Haynie Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 "This video contains content from UMG_MK. It is not available in your country."
kizanski Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 "This video contains content from UMG_MK. It is not available in your country."It hardly matters. I wasn't watching it anyway.
burningyen Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 I like how the color has yellowed to something like Shoreline Gold.
Steve Haynie Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 I keep thinking how nice it would be refinished in metallic purple.
Pieman Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 When does the auction end? I couldn't find it. But, I am getting my eyes tested Monday.
unfun75 Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 Now this is cool...http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/163/lot/70811/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Finfo%2Fid%2F163%2FAnd, I believe December 4 is last day of auction.
berussell Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity?Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him.I laughed at your quote, and then I thought, how sucky it would be to go through life as "only the 4th best Beatle". Such a burden lol.
kizanski Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity?Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him.I laughed at your quote, and then I thought, how sucky it would be to go through life as "only the 4th best Beatle". Such a burden lol.6th best.Murray the K and Pete Best would be in front of him.
Steve Haynie Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 So Ringo is at least better than Billy Preston?
sirDaniel Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity?Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him.I laughed at your quote, and then I thought, how sucky it would be to go through life as "only the 4th best Beatle". Such a burden lol.6th best.Murray the K and Pete Best would be in front of him.oh comeon... he's still breathing, thats worth stature.Ringo ruled as an animation
kizanski Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 So Ringo is at least better than Billy Preston?FUCK no!
crunchee Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 I cant imagine he needs the money, charity? Charity is what John, Paul and George did for him. I laughed at your quote, and then I thought, how sucky it would be to go through life as "only the 4th best Beatle". Such a burden lol. 6th best. Murray the K and Pete Best would be in front of him. oh comeon... he's still breathing, thats worth stature. In case you missed it, RIP Andy White: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34785987 ...who OUGHT to be better known for being the original drummer on this song:
Steve Haynie Posted November 13, 2015 Posted November 13, 2015 So, Ringo is the 8th most talented Beatle.
cmatthes Posted November 13, 2015 Posted November 13, 2015 So, Ringo is the 8th most talented Beatle. Right ahead of Yoko.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.