Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Heritage H150

I follow this little shop from back home through a mailing list. Great Store, Great Location and Great to Deal with. 

Anyway this was in the list and man is it HOT. 

http://www.mojosmusic.com/product/heritage-h-150/?utm_source=Mojo's+Music+Fans&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=496a000bb6-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_a760615b65-496a000bb6-107501897&mc_cid=496a000bb6&mc_eid=7080e7a5d5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the jokes aside, I am not a Heritage Hater, but there are SO many great guitars that cover that territory at half that price!

30 minutes ago, santellavision said:

My H150 is my go-to guitar. But, $2,600 is insane. They normally go for around $1,250.

Brand New Heritage for $1250? Or if your talking about resale you realize that this is the Hamer Fan Club and Hamers didn't do so hot either. 

16 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

55 seconds and I was out. 

Haha, I was 54. 

That was another Brent hairbrained idea in case you didn't pick up on that. That's about as good as watching him load a Tim Shaw pickup with melted Sex Wax. 

22 hours ago, santellavision said:

My H150 is my go-to guitar. But, $2,600 is insane. They normally go for around $1,250.

$1,250 used, perhaps. New Heritages have really increased in price recently.

32 minutes ago, Thundersteel said:

$1,250 used, perhaps. New Heritages have really increased in price recently.

Gotta pay for the renovations somehow I guess? I wonder how the quality has changed under new ownership. The shop is definitely CLEANER that is for sure.

3 minutes ago, spanky said:

That is not funny! Impotence inducing pictures should be banned on this site! I can't friggin unsee this...

BlDVz2X.jpg

We´ can be glad, that pic dates from 2003. Don´t even think about how an update would look today.

Archived