Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Board Software Update

You may notice some changes to the HFC message board as I updated the software after the first patch of the last minor release.   There are some different looks on somethings and a few new features you may come across.   Let me know if you anything broke or doesn't work as usual or expected 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may notice some changes to the HFC message board as I updated the software after the first patch of the last minor release.   There are some different looks on somethings and a few new features you may come across.   Let me know if you anything broke or doesn't work as usual or expected 

Looks like it's not showing who posted quoted material.

5 minutes ago, alantig said:

The HFC theme has a black background now, which is hiding some of the links (like Mark Site Read) because of the font color.

yeah the hfc theme has never really been ready for prime time.  I'm not very good with graphical things and it needs some work.  If there anyone who is good at tweaking look and feel thru the ui I'd be happy to set you up with perms to give a go.  Anyone up for it?

4 minutes ago, alantig said:

The HFC theme has a black background now, which is hiding some of the links (like Mark Site Read) because of the font color.

"You can see yourself in....both...sides."

"It's like, 'How much more black can this be?', and the answer is, 'None. None more black.'"

11 hours ago, hikarateboy said:

yeah the hfc theme has never really been ready for prime time.  I'm not very good with graphical things and it needs some work.  If there anyone who is good at tweaking look and feel thru the ui I'd be happy to set you up with perms to give a go.  Anyone up for it?

No no no, thank YOU.

Thank you for doing the Voodoo that you do.

:)

FYI - there's now an HFC 2.0 theme available.  Builds off the old HFC theme.  Some of the links are still a tad difficult to pick out, but I played w/the background as best I could to try to get everything more visible.

And yeah, some of the colors are a tad bright.  Just FYI...

Archived