hamerhead Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/4190231386.htmlI................don't really know........what......
unfun75 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 "made the guitar per very specific instructions of an American rock guitarist, which is why it has its own unique serial number"
a.bandini Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Come on, guys, the "free awesome case, which I bough new about a year ago for $200...has an incredibly beautiful sound"! What more could anyone ask for? Imagine how great the guitar must be? Yikes. Edited for typo. Letting the ellipses paraphrasing stand.
Ting Ho Dung Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 I couldn't take it. I logged into my spam e-mail account and told him these, "You are a fucking retard." There. I feel better now.
cynic Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 I'm pretty sure it's intended as a joke.Whether it is or not, that's what I'm telling myself.
Toadroller Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Awesome news! I've got one of those, but in the even more unique and rare wine-burst finish.Will trade for Newports, Standards, and Phantom GTs. All together.Three-five-hunnerd is the new three-fitty.Yes, pretty clear it was tongue in cheek.
Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Awesome news! I've got one of those, but in the even more unique and rare wine-burst finish.Will trade for Newports, Standards, and Phantom GTs. All together.Three-five-hunnerd is the new three-fitty.Yes, pretty clear it was tongue in cheek.Ssh.I want to believe.
crunchee Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Awesome news! I've got one of those, but in the even more unique and rare wine-burst finish. Will trade for Newports, Standards, and Phantom GTs. All together. Three-five-hunnerd is the new three-fitty. Yes, pretty clear it was tongue in cheek. Ssh. I want to believe. I want to believe that the seller made a REALLY lousy purchase. He's welcome to keep it.
chap Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 I'm pretty sure it's intended as a joke.Whether it is or not, that's what I'm telling myself.+1 .. fakeProbably some sociology student's experiment to see how long it'll take to end up on this forum.
L2A3 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 lmaoArrrrrrgh Brentrocks - every time you post it kills 10-15 minutes of my day just watching that POA put her bra on over and over again!
hamerhead Posted November 14, 2013 Author Posted November 14, 2013 It's gotta be true. It's on the internet.
Cary Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 "I purchased it about 3 years ago from the original buyer for $1,500, but I'm only asking $800 or best offer. Will accommodate any reasonable offer as I do need the money."With financial sense like that, get used to that whole "needing money" thing, pal.
Never2Late Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Hey, can I use this data-point in my online-research to determine my guitar's value, so when I take it to a music store for trade-in I'll know to ask $800 for it?
tomteriffic Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Hey, can I use this data-point in my online-research to determine my guitar's value, so when I take it to a music store for trade-in I'll know to ask $800 for it? Absolutely. Then take it to elduave at Rocketeria. He'll buy it twice...
Jake8773 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Ad's like this make me nuts! So many fakes on CL! I hope he paid $1500 that's more expensive than a used Hyundai of the same year!!! Both are Korean made POS. Perhaps it has 24K Gold Frets?
hamerhead Posted November 14, 2013 Author Posted November 14, 2013 Yesterday, when it said he paid $7500 and was selling for $3500, I thought it was fake. Stoopid, but fake. Today, after he changed it to $1500 and $800 respectively, I think he's just a fucking idiot.The stupid stick shows off in Seattle.
chap Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Joke, of course.I mean its so perfectly bad that it sounds fake. Complete with bad English, blurry photo, but a decent photo of the headstock missing the USA. The description is so exaggerated that its funny. Plus this guy must have a number of responses by now and its still online. If it was a little less obvious it would be hard to detect its a fake.
diablo175 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 <sigh> and we're giving this issue and that douche this much consideration why exactly?
primaltone Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 There's even a partial selfie in the guitar's reflection.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.