serial Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 Testing the waters a bit, I guess, but if the red Prototype is something I could potentially offer up, I must be totally out of my head... Anyway, I got thinking this am (never a good idea) and oh well, see if this goes anywhere (and it doesn't matter if it doesn't), I'm just playing my Shishkov a LOT lately. If I would even entertain moving this one, it wouldn't be cheap-it is a one of a kind and one of only five original carved top original Sunbursts that I know of and this one has the best top of all of them IMHO. Would definitely be looking in Four Digit territory-I'll toss out $8,000 since we have to post a price. PM if seriously interested.
velorush Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 Guys it's intervention time. Either 1. someone has hacked Serial's account, or 2. Serial has inhaled too much Corvette exhaust, or 3. both.
serial Posted October 9, 2015 Author Posted October 9, 2015 If I were to offer up my blueburst 78 Standard, have me committed!
cmatthes Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 If I were to offer up my blueburst 78 Standard, have me committed! That won't happen. I called "dibs" before you bought that one.
cmatthes Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 Testing the waters a bit, I guess, but if the red Prototype is something I could potentially offer up, I must be totally out of my head... Anyway, I got thinking this am (never a good idea) and oh well, see if this goes anywhere (and it doesn't matter if it doesn't), I'm just playing my Shishkov a LOT lately. If I would even entertain moving this one, it wouldn't be cheap-it is a one of a kind and one of only five original carved top original Sunbursts that I know of and this one has the best top of all of them IMHO. Would definitely be looking in Four Digit territory-I'll toss out $8,000 since we have to post a price. PM if seriously interested. Oh. And I officially hate you.
velorush Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 Should we perhaps dub this listing "Three Monkeys Revenge?"
Jakeboy Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 One of the coolest guitars I have ever seen. Think it through, brother.
mrjamiam Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 Damn, bad timing. I'm waiting on delivery of another guitar I just bought.Because, you know, otherwise I'd have $8k lying around to buy a guitar with.
foodermon Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby Marshall Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 If you had to pick one guitar to represent the aesthetics of a Hamer guitar from the 74-85 era, THIS IS IT.
mathman Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 So a sunburst made it to homebase with a prototype? I had to use a baseball reference. it is playoffs time.
Biz Prof Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 So a sunburst made it to homebase with a prototype? I had to use a baseball reference. it is playoffs time.iWell, I'd say it is more like a carved top Sunburst had a threesome with a dot neck Standard and a Prototype.
cmatthes Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 Hey...it was the '80s.A LOT of weird stuff went down.
Tres Aardvarks Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 Daaaaaaaaamn. Damn damn damn.I lust after that thing, but I couldn't fetch enough scratch selling off the whole of my collection to get it...that and my wife would have me committed, or take the funds to put towards the over-budget garage.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.