nikopapp Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 I just saw this one, it looks like a Jeff Watson with a non-slanted Sustaniac.Anyone know if this was just a one-off, or she actually had her own model?http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47400/?url=/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/%3Fpage%3D1%26__utma%3D1.1174024920.1386095477.1386095477.1386095477.1%26__utmb%3D1.11.10.1386095477%26__utmc%3D1%26__utmx%3D-%26__utmz%3D1.1386095477.1.1.utmcsr%253D%2528direct%2529%257Cutmccn%253D%2528direct%2529%257Cutmcmd%253D%2528none%2529%26__utmv%3D-%26__utmk%3D6486066%26key%3Dnancy%2Bwilson%26cat%3D%26xclosed%3Dno
JohnnyThunders Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Some interesting stuff on that auction site. Axel Rose ove letters and breakup letters, Gene Simmons chaps, Hendrix vest, etc. And alot of celiberity signed crap.Lot of Ronnie Motrose guitars and amps also.
coolfeel Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Im guessing most of us got some nice wood looking at that nice wood!
Hamerica Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Predictions?I'm guessing $4,200That is going to be pretty close if someone doesn't read the fine print of 25% buyers premium and I am sure the shipping is going to be a premium as well. Nice Watson though. Love the neck profile on that one.Hamerica
rj2858 Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Well, I guess you don't want to price anything by a "Juliens'" auction estimate$600 - $800? and bidding is already up to $2500? OOOOOOOOOOkay!
cmatthes Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Actually, most Watsons have the non-slanted neck pickup.
carfish7 Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Nancy Wilson and "wood" are a combo I am VERY familiar with!The guitar looks great too!
tomteriffic Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 $3,250 and still going. 25% Buyer's Premium is pretty steep. Wonder what the auction house is getting for a consignment fee?Helluvan axe, tho'.
cynic Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 The Jerry Garcia Travis Bean just sold for $190,000
cynic Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 They got through 440 lots today, so anyone wishing to do so can likely see the Hamer hammer fall live between 4 and 5pm PST tomorrow.
Pieman Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 "Some interesting stuff on that auction site. Axel Rose ove letters and breakup letters, Gene Simmons chaps, Hendrix vest, etc. And alot of celiberity signed crap."A couple weeks ago I emailed Juliens about auctioning my genuine Abbey Road sign, and I haven't heard back yet! HAH
Caddie Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Damn it Nancy! How could you do this to us? Based on our romantic relationship (You may not have known about it but I'll never forget it.) I thought you'd give me first crack at your gear before you put it on the block for a (gasp) public auction. Please call me Nancy. I believe the Temporary Restraining Order has expired, but our love will NEVER expire…NEVER…EVER!caddie (with the creepy candy coating)
crunchee Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Damn it Nancy! How could you do this to us? Based on our romantic relationship (You may not have known about it but I'll never forget it.) I thought you'd give me first crack at your gear before you put it on the block for a (gasp) public auction. Please call me Nancy. I believe the Temporary Restraining Order has expired, but our love will NEVER expire…NEVER…EVER! caddie (with the creepy candy coating) WHY would you want anybody to call you Nancy?
hamerhead Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Well, Noonan did have quite a bump on the head. But I think - by gosh - if he wants to be called Nancy, we should all climb on board and support him. Right guys?The heels are a bit much, though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.