Samuelc12qw Posted March 24, 2017 Posted March 24, 2017 No affiliation..... Thank god. It's been modified a little.. https://rochester.craigslist.org/msg/6049181149.html
cmatthes Posted March 24, 2017 Posted March 24, 2017 And in the "No shit, Sherlock" category, I give you THIS LINE: "... and i can guarantee that it is a one of a kind."
Dave Scepter Posted March 24, 2017 Posted March 24, 2017 19 minutes ago, Samuelc12qw said: No affiliation..... Thank god. It's been modified a little..https://rochester.craigslist.org/msg/6049181149.html Hahahahaha!.. wut da
cynic Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 That fretboard "might" be Hamer, but nothing else is.
DBraz Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 One of the most hideous guitars I have ever seen. Hamer DNA or not.
JustKid Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 Hm...I do not see anything on this guitar being modified. I do not think there exists a guitar that could be modified into this.
pablo Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 2 hours ago, JustKid said: Hm...I do not see anything on this guitar being modified. I do not think there exists a guitar that could be modified into this. The teachers already spoke
Samuelc12qw Posted March 26, 2017 Author Posted March 26, 2017 The guy has it on reverb now. Hamer highly modded californian? really modded out extended range shredder! 100BC crazy amber tint a https://reverb.com/item/4722686-hamer-highly-modded-californian-really-modded-out-extended-range-shredder-100bc-crazy-amber-tint-a
Tortious Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 If you don't mind a solid color, you could get the $80 version on CL in S. Florida. Interestingly, no claim to it being a Hamer. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/msg/6058619130.html
Studio Custom Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 13 hours ago, Tortious said: If you don't mind a solid color, you could get the $80 version on CL in S. Florida. Interestingly, no claim to it being a Hamer. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/msg/6058619130.html Quote i can guarantee that it is a one of a kind What am I gonna do with this guarantee now?
Samuelc12qw Posted March 27, 2017 Author Posted March 27, 2017 1 hour ago, veatch said: Is that an Ibby? I think it's a fuckery. I'm pretty sure on that.
Steve Haynie Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 Neither guitar comes with a case. Gotta pass on these.
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 LOL I saw this on Reverb before I came here! What Benny said...
Biz Prof Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 On 3/25/2017 at 9:24 AM, hamerhead said: Jim's at it again. Nah. Brent's at it again...using his patented, Heritage-approved buffing process.
JustKid Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 20 hours ago, Tortious said: If you don't mind a solid color, you could get the $80 version on CL in S. Florida. Interestingly, no claim to it being a Hamer. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/msg/6058619130.html I got only one question - how the hell did you find the same guitar?
Tortious Posted March 28, 2017 Posted March 28, 2017 3 hours ago, JustKid said: I got only one question - how the hell did you find the same guitar? Absolute mastery of the internets, my friend. Was just looking through the usual dreck on the local CL, the fake extended fretboard and angled pickup made me go looking back at this thread and the pics of the original one-of-a-kind-nothing-else-like-it-guaranteed fine instrument, and all the pieces fell into place. Funny that both sellers have an aversion to posting front-of-headstock pics. At least Florida man isn't trying to pass it off as something it isn't.
diablo175 Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 Now it's up on Reverb and I couldn't hold it in anymore. Had to contact the seller: Barry, You've likely already been contacted about this but that IS NOT a Hamer Californian. Never was. Not even close. Please consider editing your listing to accurately describe this guitar. Thanks, Jim
cmatthes Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 On 3/27/2017 at 5:44 PM, JustKid said: I got only one question - how the hell did you find the same guitar? Did you search for "cheap ugly guitar"?
hamerboy_ Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 On 3/27/2017 at 5:44 PM, JustKid said: I got only one question - how the hell did you find the same guitar? It's easy! -Bobby
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.