BCR Greg Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Our buddy Jef wanted a Mirage, so I found him this.... BUT....................that wasn't EXACTLY what he wanted.... So I present the "Jef Veatch Signature Mirage"... Gotoh Trem, WB GregWind humbuckers and Seymour Duncan Twangbanger single. The Tone control is a push/push that splits the buckers, the 5 way is now a 3 way and the mini switch brings in the single regardless of the pickup selector. Hamer should have done it this way.....
MCChris Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Hamer should have done it this way.....Agreed. Brilliant transformation!
veatch Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Yeah, baby. Oh yeah. Come to Daddy... Great work, Mr. Greg. This is exactly why we need to support the local stores. Try getting this done at GC! Now, somebody stop me before i go and order a Watson...
BlueRedWhite Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Holy Mother of Hamer!!!beautiful!!!Congratulations!what's that wood?
Brooks Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 sweet! i'd change the bridge to black, or the knobs/pup rings to chrome.
Ted Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Killing me so softly with that incredible KOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BubbaVO Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Doom on me....you f'rs are crazy creative. Well done.
gregc Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Awesome! I could love one of those! Great ideas, fellas, and nice execution, Greggy!!!!!!!
veatch Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 what's that wood? Beautiful Koa. sweet! i'd change the bridge to black, or the knobs/pup rings to chrome. I may change the knobs to chrome. We talked about doing a black trem, but then we're in for black locking tuners and strap locks (i'm sure i have the strap locks here somewhere, though...) I love that single cream pup coil. Just sittin' there sayin', "What? You talkin' to me? Is there a problem here?" Doom on me....you f'rs are crazy creative. Well done. You have no idea of some of the wild stuff we've come up with. Hopefully in time we'll get a few more built.
tomteriffic Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 At the risk of sounding blase...Spectacular as usual, Greg!
sw686blue Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Now, a mirage makes sense to me. Great job!
BTMN Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 That's Sweet! Bet LandonW will want one of those.
gtone Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Bitchin! Are the GregWinds hot or vintage wind?
proxmax Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 damn, that is a mirage i like - congrats!cool job, greg made.
NeilZ Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 Our buddy Jef wanted a Mirage, so I found him this.... BUT....................that wasn't EXACTLY what he wanted.... So I present the "Jef Veatch Signature Mirage"... Gotoh Trem, WB GregWind humbuckers and Seymour Duncan Twangbanger single. The Tone control is a push/push that splits the buckers, the 5 way is now a 3 way and the mini switch brings in the single regardless of the pickup selector. Hamer should have done it this way..... Someday, when I have cash to spend again...hahahaha, I am going to call you to get you ti get one for me as well.
HSB0531 Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 Veatch seems to be having a very good month.A very, very good month.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.