Hamer Fan Club Message Center

OMG Hamer Steve Stevens collection for sale on NYC Craigslist

WHEW! Stevie, ya had me scared there for a minute (and almost autodialing my divorce attorney).

The checkerboard and VH paint schemes I'm in love with- what saves me is the Floyds. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

Go nutz, donuts, Graphic-Man is out of this battle....

That is Joe's collection. For what it's worth, he keeps his stuff in fantastic condition and was a breeze to deal with. I got the Neon Yellow Tommy Williams SS-1 from him about 10 years ago in a very smooth transaction. I see that he has it back now!

Definitely some of the coolest SS models ever made in those photos...

Joe's a little...outspoken but I bought a Duotone 12er from him and it was fairly priced, immaculate, and shipped soundly. Was also very nice to me on other occasions. I'd feel safe buying any of those SSs.

I think I got messaged by Joe on TGP when I mentioned hearing from Bill Baker about a guy who had something like 30 stevie stevens models. I have seen these pictures before. It really is an incredible collection. If i'm correct, he knows SS personally, and a bunch of those are signed. His passion for Stevie Stevens may rival Bill Baker's passion for Ace Frehley.

If i'm correct, he knows SS personally, and a bunch of those are signed. His passion for Stevie Stevens may rival Bill Baker's passion for Ace Frehley.

SteveStevens1.jpg

Look at those f*cking boots.

I don't know the guy...but if I was him, I wouldn't use Craigslist as a gallery to show a crapload of my guitars, especially since he says only three or so are gonna get sold. I'm not sure if I'd let a total stranger pick which one to sell, either, kinda a waste of time if the owner doesn't want to sell that particular one.

I don't know the guy...but if I was him, I wouldn't use Craigslist as a gallery to show a crapload of my guitars, especially since he says only three or so are gonna get sold. I'm not sure if I'd let a total stranger pick which one to sell, either, kinda a waste of time if the owner doesn't want to sell that particular one.

Yeah, but you're not him.

Joe fears no man.

Archived