Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Show us your new Shishkov thread!

marcnorth

image_zpskb5tlicj.jpg

image_zpsfphyys0k.jpg

Tried to get a good shot of the inlays-they are stunning-unfortunately, this pic isn't great.

Pure Class

Not much. Not much at all!

We REALLY NEED MORE PICTURES!!!! Put 'em down for just a second fellas, and snap us lustful losers a few quick pics. FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAN!

*Edited to make more sense now.

Well, as of yesterday, the first three had been delivered. The fourth lands today in the cold Midwest. Two of the three who have had them since last Sunday have been on the road for most of the week.

Not a lot of time for video/audio recording, but that will certainly be a possibility soon I'm sure.

Eventually, we'd like to get some demos/tone reports up on the Shishkov main site.

I saw a post on the Shishkov FB page that was gushing about the Ultimates, from an ex-HFCer. So there may be some updates there with photos, though the person in question isn't in this forum any longer.

I am actually planning in my head what angles and in what room I'll take my NSUD photos :)

Interesting, because that person doesn't have his guitar yet, and it isn't even in the first batch or two. Maybe he has a time machine?

Well, as of yesterday, the first three had been delivered. The fourth lands today in the cold Midwest. Two of the three who have had them since last Sunday have been on the road for most of the week.

Not a lot of time for video/audio recording, but that will certainly be a possibility soon I'm sure.

Eventually, we'd like to get some demos/tone reports up on the Shishkov main site.

Is it with Brent? If so, the video clips should be soon to follow...

Not at all. It's with Ted.

Brent didn't order one.

Actually, 0004 should be going over to our Fearless Leader, Ted. I won't belabor the forum with the simple logic of that conclusion, but you can find it for yourself in the "Other notes, algorithms and mysteries" section at the bottom of the Shishkov Ultimate Registry. ;)

That said, a "Brent's Guitar Emporium - Shishkov Ultimate Edition" would be a welcome addition to the narrative!

ETA: it seems CMatthes beat me to the punch.

Actually, #0004 was delivered to Elduave on Sunday, at his 50th Birthday Bash.

Ted's #0002 arrives via a special carrier sometime today.

Actually, #0004 was delivered to Elduave on Sunday, at his 50th Birthday Bash.

Ted's #0002 arrives via a special carrier sometime today.

Sorry, I failed to actually read my own dang formula:

([serial] - 1) = HiKarateBoy

The number of occasions I have been caught multi-tasking rather than paying attention to what I am posting are approaching my post count.

My HFC participation is absolutely hamstrung by this dang job! <_<:lol:

That said, a "Brent's Guitar Emporium - Shishkov Ultimate Edition" would be a welcome addition to the narrative!

ETA: it seems CMatthes beat me to the punch.

this would never happen because it would have to have a hideous headstock and be up for sale three days after purchase.

I havent plugged it in yet but I can say this is the best guitar I have ever owned!

The WHOLE guitar resonates even when just hitting a single string. It almost like its alive but it really isn't which is good because that would be freaky. The ebony board feels great and notice the truss rod cover. Nice touch. I am more than happy with non bound headstock.

I didn't know if my conversation with mike about the neck profile translated but he nailed it. I wanted one similar to a vintage Hamer and I got it. I agree it may be wider like chris mentioned but it feels good.

This short post will have to do for now as I need to spend some time with this.

post-1-0-71072400-1426881438_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-94770900-1426881439_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-93530400-1426881440_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-03527700-1426881442_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-27953400-1426881443_thumb.jpeg

I havent plugged it in yet but I can say this is the best guitar I have ever owned!

The WHOLE guitar is resonates even when just hitting a single string. It almost like its alive but it really isn't which is good because that would be freaky. The ebony board feels great and notice the truss rod cover. Nice touch. I am more than happy with non bound headstock.

I didn't know if my conversation with mike about the neck profile translated but he nailed it. I wanted one similar to a vintage Hamer and I got it. I agree it may be wider like chris mentioned but it feel good.

This short post will have to do for now as I need to spend some time with this.

attachicon.gifIMG_0808.jpeg

attachicon.gifIMG_0813.jpeg

attachicon.gifIMG_0816.jpeg

attachicon.gifIMG_0817.jpeg

attachicon.gifIMG_0824.jpeg

Son of a bisquit eater - That shoal is some fine wood!

Niiiiiiice!!!

Had a quick email exchange with Mike. No. 21 MAY have a finish that hasn't shown up yet in this thread, but I gave him the go-ahead to follow his muse. If he looks deep into the swirling wood and sees vintage natural, tobacco burst, or barbecue flat black, he should go for it. So this isn't me showing my new guitar yet, but it's pretty darned close now.

Edited to add: HOLY CRIPES, TED! WOWZA! Every one of them has been a knockout.

Archived