Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NHD

VECTOR

Crazy, crazy, crazy. Tuesday night I could fend off a massive Attack of G.A.S. after watching reviews the whole evening and did NOT order a new guitar. Wednesday afternoon popped up a beautyful Hamer Chaparral in my favourite color aztec gold and with working Sustainiac on Ebay Kleinanzeigen Germany. This particular guitar I was searching for around 20 years now! Could not believe it and sent the seller immediately a massage "I buy it! I pay instantly." After 2 Minutes I sent a longer message to explain and to show that I am not a weirdo. The seller understood  and accepted and we had a deal within minutes. I was excited like I haven't in a long time! This super nice guy shipped it on Thursday morning. Today arrived my "new" 1989 Chaparral and I could not be much happier. I informed the seller that everything is fine and he told me that after our contact he had the first offer for a higher price as the asking price. But he wanted to keep his word and gave it to me. That is what I call character. A true gentleman. I played now a couple of hours and the guitar is just absolutely amazing.

NHD!

Here is a Pic from the seller my will follow

Screenshot_20230111_194035_Kleinanzeigen.jpg

• Like 40

7 hours ago, VECTOR said:

Crazy, crazy, crazy. Tuesday night I could fend off a massive Attack of G.A.S. after watching reviews the whole evening and did NOT order a new guitar. Wednesday afternoon popped up a beautyful Hamer Chaparral in my favourite color aztec gold and with working Sustainiac on Ebay Kleinanzeigen Germany. This particular guitar I was searching for around 20 years now! Could not believe it and sent the seller immediately a massage "I buy it! I pay instantly." After 2 Minutes I sent a longer message to explain and to show that I am not a weirdo. The seller understood  and accepted and we had a deal within minutes. I was excited like I haven't in a long time! This super nice guy shipped it on Thursday morning. Today arrived my "new" 1989 Chaparral and I could not be much happier. I informed the seller that everything is fine and he told me that after our contact he had the first offer for a higher price as the asking price. But he wanted to keep his word and gave it to me. That is what I call character. A true gentleman. I played now a couple of hours and the guitar is just absolutely amazing.

NHD!

Congratulations. Stories like that restore my faith in humanity! 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 1/14/2023 at 2:06 PM, VECTOR said:

NHD!

Gorgeous! Do you have any idea what the nut width is? I assume 1 11/16? I'm on the lookout for a 1.75" nut width and 24.75" scale shredder and I'm not sure if any Hamers exist with that.

4 hours ago, jco5055 said:

Gorgeous! Do you have any idea what the nut width is? I assume 1 11/16? I'm on the lookout for a 1.75" nut width and 24.75" scale shredder and I'm not sure if any Hamers exist with that.

I have no idea of that inch-thing, but I could measure it in metric scale if that would help?

4 hours ago, jco5055 said:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 4:32 PM, VECTOR said:

I have no idea of that inch-thing, but I could measure it in metric scale if that would help?

sorry for the late reply (was on vacation), but metric is fine!

• 2 weeks later...