Jeremy Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 SOLD $5500- I bought this about a year ago. I believe it's chambered because it's light. Excellent condition, near mint- I can't find any marks of any kind or fret wear. The neck is fairly thick, thicker than any 2000s Hamer that I've played. Private message me for questions. We can work out shipping if necessary for the actual cost.
WorstBandName Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Oh man, I wish a few of my guitars for sales have move already - this look amazing! You mentioned shipping if nessecary - where are you located for local sale?
currypowder Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 That’s about as good as it gets right there. Really surprised it’s still here.
Jakeboy Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Someone buy this! Mine is my forever guitar. Aptly named.
fguitbert Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 It seems that Jeremy has not checked his PMs in a few hours, but I am 100% in on this
cornjulio Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 I'm assuming this guitar is in the U.S.? Looks amazing..Mike's the man!
a.bandini Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Lovely, and congratulations to all concerned. 0020's twin (0019) resides here.
JGale Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 Godammit! Stay away for one day. Geez and, Congratulations on the new owner. Kiss her for me?
bubs_42 Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 Nice to see it is still around, still looks as good as it did when I opened the case for the first time.
BruceM Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 57 minutes ago, bubs_42 said: Nice to see it is still around, still looks as good as it did when I opened the case for the first time. I've seen this one in person as well. It's a stunner!
BrotherTwang Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 10 hours too late….this time! Congrats to the new Owner of that beauty!
Ham Rex Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 On 8/13/2025 at 8:15 AM, Jeremy said: SOLD $5500- I bought this about a year ago. I believe it's chambered because it's light. Excellent condition, near mint- I can't find any marks of any kind or fret wear. The neck is fairly thick, thicker than any 2000s Hamer that I've played. Private message me for questions. We can work out shipping if necessary for the actual cost. I know it's sold. What pickups was this rocking? Thanks. HR
Jakeboy Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 Per the initial run (with a couple exceptions) our Ultimates shipped with a set of Gravelin Shlabotnik Sisters pickups. Both A2 mags. Grace in the neck and Enola in the bridge. Enola is ever so slightly hotter than a “normal “ PAF. Mine are the best humbuckers I have ever played. No mud. Clear and articulate, like a Tele on steroids, but capable of balls out RNR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.