devrock Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 So, some of the ideas that have been banging around in my head have started to take shape..... DIBS (assuming you sell the protos)!!!!!! I love me some flame maple! Especially a full body!! Dazzam!
veatch Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Oh, yeah. I'm having really high hopes about that neck joint...
DBraz Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 I love these shots. So revealing yet not too revealing.
Sugartune Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Most excellent! Nice tease. Look forward to seeing the progress on this.
BubbaVO Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 yah know...if you get too tired of making those Ultimate shaped guitars, I'd be happy to swap mine for a finished up prototype.
polara Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Seriously.Anyway, looks like awesome stuff is around the corner. I've never been a Standard guy, so this is exciting news!I was never a Standard guy either, but the Ultimate is far lighter and more nimble than I'd expected. I'm using a slightly longer strap that is leather to stop any nose-diving and I'm now... an Ultimate guy?I'm pretty psyched about these new designs. Freed of the past or any particular obligations to follow anyone else, I think it'll be cool to see a fresh approach with this kind of quality construction.
hamerhead Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year.
Hamerica Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year.Hoepfully Mike will help you out with some new nifty Shishkov swag just in time for Christmas! Oh and a guitar for you, of course.Hamerica
velorush Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year. ♫ You're a mean one, Mr. Hamerhead! ♫ ♫ You really are a heel, ♫ ♫ You're as cuddly as a cactus... ♫
HAMERMAN Posted September 16, 2015 Posted September 16, 2015 Crossing fingers that Mike's take on a super Strat will be one of the offering's at some point.
Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame Posted September 18, 2015 Posted September 18, 2015 The doublecut (and I believe the singlecut) are chambered.The proto headstocks I've seen look great.Mike, you should do a single Heritage-inspired headstock just to f*** with people's minds...
bubs_42 Posted September 18, 2015 Posted September 18, 2015 At least he didn't ask for a guitar that looks like a Potato....
ptm1diver Posted September 19, 2015 Posted September 19, 2015 NathanIt's called the West Virginia Heritage Headstock. Straight string pull by all family members. 😎
scottcald Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year.Hoepfully Mike will help you out with some new nifty Shishkov swag just in time for Christmas! Oh and a guitar for you, of course.HamericaLike a T-shirt with a AAAA flame maple top?
Jakeboy Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 I am thinking a Gulfburst tie-dye shirt with the Shishkov logo.
seeker Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 I am thinking a Gulfburst tie-dye shirt with the Shishkov logo.I've got North America's largest tie-dye/hand dye "manufacturer" just up the road from me. Everything from wild psychedelic spirals to subtle dye jobs sold in Macys. Owners a great guy. They also do custom screen print art/designs and the screen printing itself.
Jakeboy Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 I am thinking a Gulfburst tie-dye shirt with the Shishkov logo.I've got North America's largest tie-dye/hand dye "manufacturer" just up the road from me. Everything from wild psychedelic spirals to subtle dye jobs sold in Macys. Owners a great guy. They also do custom screen print art/designs and the screen printing itself.Well now, that is VERY interesting....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.