Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD 1979 Hamer Sunburst Black Bound and Crowned

Well.................here is another I now own :):wub: ..............got it here yesterday by UPS International Mail.I showed this to Steve [sERIAL] before I plunked down the $$$ and he approved so............that was good enough for me and now its mine. :) Lots of play wear,checking etc,etc.and it does have the original case which I had to do some repairs to but now its fine.It has a non original neck PUP ring mounted in the bridge position which is too shallow so of course the PUP sits high. Thats the only issue that I need to correct............. it certainly plays great and sounds wonderful just as is................ everything else works perfectly. :) Wish I could take credit for finding this great guitar but I didn't............. someone else found it for me. He emailed me about this guitar and I thought oh yeah right :unsure: thinking it was a import model or perhaps a "Special" but then he sent me the photos and my jaw dropped................there it was! :) Its a "GOOD" one............... Have a look!2q3zmmo.jpg2u4kbxv.jpg33vgepd.jpg1o0xu9.jpg29ybk6.jpg

It's a shame that I only have a set of NOS period-correct Dimarzio pickup rings...

Who was it here on the forum that has been looking for a B&C black 78-79 Sunburst for three years at least..... ?

Nevermind :D

Congrats. Great score!

Congratulations on the end to an epic quest.

A real beauty, it must sound and play really well, guitars with that sort of wear have usually been played a lot plus you wont have to be worried about taking to a gig.

Thanks Skip! :) It worked out in the end for all of us. :) You sure have some incredible guitars![AMPS TOO!] Those guys on TV................"Pawn Stars". well..................your the REAL "Pawn Star", you have scored some amazing gear gotten at some amazing prices! :) That Black 78 Hamer Sunburst was a slam dunk! A great guitar! :wub:

Archived