G Man Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 You sir have an extremely lucky daughter, and a great shirt.Oh yeah, nice looking guitars as well.
Northfield Posted February 1, 2016 Author Posted February 1, 2016 Excited to have hit a new milestone in the shop, sent 36 - 40 to the booth and am working on the last of the special run. Even as I hit the final few, I am still amazed at how unique each of these has been. Have also spent some time getting things ready for the very cool custom orders coming up.
BTMN Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Oh Man!!!! I hope I get to see about 5000 more of these type of posts and eventually a few are for me. What great craftsmanship Mike.
cmatthes Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 These are my favorite posts...even when the pic isn't something I'm personally waiting for! Looking forward to seeing the other customs and original designs soon, and a huge congrats on hitting such a HUGE milestone! Think about what you were working on exactly one year ago this week...
The Shark Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 I'm so excited to be in the last "batch". My "wood" looks a lot like the "wood" in Mike's last post.
hamerhead Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Love the Ultimates, but I can't wait to see some of the new models.
serial Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Agreed w/CM that these are my favorite posts on any messageboard ever! ...apologies to the Boobies thread.
kizanski Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 21 minutes ago, serial said: Agreed w/CM that these are my favorite posts on any messageboard ever! ...apologies to the Boobies thread. The magnitude of the Boobies Thread is undeniable and unchallenged.
DBraz Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 1 hour ago, serial said: Agreed w/CM that these are my favorite posts on any messageboard ever! ...apologies to the Boobies thread. Agree on both. I am sure there'll be some more rather lovely updates coming up!
ArnieZ Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 2 hours ago, hamerhead said: Love the Ultimates, but I can't wait to see some of the new models. me too ArnieZ
DBraz Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 If patience is a virtue then I must be surrounded by virtuous guitarists. Every update is awesome but it is hard to resist wanting more isn't it?
devrock Posted February 3, 2016 Posted February 3, 2016 On February 1, 2016 at 10:54 PM, The Shark said: I'm so excited to be in the last "batch". My "wood" looks a lot like the "wood" in Mike's last post. It's curly??
HSB0531 Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 On Monday, February 01, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Northfield said: Excited to have hit a new milestone in the shop, sent 36 - 40 to the booth and am working on the last of the special run. Even as I hit the final few, I am still amazed at how unique each of these has been. Have also spent some time getting things ready for the very cool custom orders coming up. Shishkov Guitars Flawless is Standard Flawed is NOT an option
Steve Haynie Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 7 hours ago, HSB0531 said: Shishkov Guitars Flawless is Standard Flawed is NOT an option That would make a good company slogan.
HSB0531 Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 3 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: That would make a good company slogan. And the truth
Jakeboy Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 So it goes, so it goes, so it goes, so it goes..... So thankful to be a part of this!
BubbaVO Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 1 hour ago, specialk said: Good Lord! Pretty much what I was thinking...
Boomerang~Junkie Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 Aaah yeah, this is awesome! I know there's some #44 love coming my way sometime soon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.