Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Not Sure He Was One Of Us….

BTMN

or not but his dad is an honored HFCer. Let us all offer a word of comfort to Chris Matthes on the loss of his son Michael. Also we don’t want to forget his uncle Steve either at this saddened time. 
💔❤️💔

Edited by BTMN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 15

Totally gobsmacked! I can't comprehend the loss of a child! Chris, My thoughts are with you and hope you find a way to navigate such a terrible loss. There really are no words that can provide solace for this situation. Condolences to you and your entire family! RIP

Edited by ArnieZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

No one should ever lose a child. I cannot imagine it. Our hearts and condolences are with you all as you deal with the loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I‘m very very sorry to read this. Obviously, I cannot imagine the real sadness arising, however am sending my deepest thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

May God bring Chris and his family the comfort and peace that only He can at a time where there is no comfort or peace. There are no words  or deeds that can erase the pain our dear brother is feeling right now. Chris, just know that we are so sorry for this terrible loss and that we love you and are praying for you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Here's a simple expression of what I call "obvious sympathy" because of the egalitarian style of this forum.  FWMOW worth this kind of news is worse and more relatable than hearing about the passings of guitar heroes or celebrities. 1 Peter 5:7

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1